If You're into Tin-Foil and Like Listening to Stuff - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2017, 07:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gear Geeks

Member # 77386
If You're into Tin-Foil and Like Listening to Stuff

Just finished listening to this and found it really intertwining and a provocative. There were a few things I've vetted that held true. Like Alert Pike who has a 19th century building two blocks from me with Freemason symbols all over it. I've done a bit of research into him and the information in this seems to fit what I've found. And then the pogroms which I learned all about from the Martyr Made series. Along with much of the other information revolving around the Zionist movement to Isreal and the growth of the Democratic party as Jews fled Russia.

It's crazy what this man claims "the plans" are in 1967. Looking at current events it's really bizarre how accurate his depictions are.

https://youtu.be/65X1KUG7S6g

Who Myron Fagon

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myron_Coureval_Fagan

You guys are welcome to flame me. No skin off my back. Even if you don't believe in it, it's a really interesting listen. It will at the very least give you an understanding of what the Illuminati conspiracy theory actually is. Not the garbage most say it is.
Action Fab is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.