Ride the drama llama - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2005, 10:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Vintner

Member # 8448
Ride the drama llama

In an effort to see how normal is abnormal, tell me the sad truth about your friends and family. Don’t let the worst get the best of you. Look how much more messed up everyone else is than you are. Saddle up your llama and ride proudly in the drama parade.

Please don’t offer up any advice or criticism, I don’t want to fawking hear it. You aren’t in the situation, so WhoTF are you to judge.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Vintner

Member # 8448
My bro-inlaw has always been an A+ piece of sh!t. He has had his bouts with whoring, gambling, alcohol, and drugs. He came by it natural enough. His parents, brothers, and sisters have been in and out of every treatment imaginable. They are very wealthy, with everyone working at the family business.

This Christmas, his whole family is addicted to prescription narcodics. Everything from Oxycotton all the way down the list. Turns out that health insurance does not pay for the $2700 ambulance ride to the hospital for an OD. He has taken ten of those rides in the last six months. He is released without question. They don’t even care what Dr is writing the prescriptions. Police have had to scoop him off the floor when he flops in public, but they just drop him off at the ER and call the family to come pick up his car.

While plans for an intervention were being made for him, his older brother OD’d on his desk at work. After being in a coma for a week, his wife and children were left to make the decision to unplug the life support that was keeping him alive.

The end.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 2960
Send a message via ICQ to CruiserKitten Send a message via AIM to CruiserKitten Send a message via MSN to CruiserKitten Send a message via Yahoo to CruiserKitten
My drama llama is sort of 10 years ago, but still riding in the llama parade. My mom's second husband was a cop when they met, but started a private investigation business shortly after. apparently got a little too far under cover, got hooked on coke. they got divorced and a couple months later he was dead. thought it was from a bleeding ulcer, turned out someone laced his coke with arsenic and killed him. the house had been cleaned and all evidence destroyed so they couldn't make any arrests. the cops know who did it tho.

my family's a yours mine and ours thing. my step sister is my dad's first wife's kid from her other husband. then my half brother is from my dad and his first wife. then my sis and I, then my dad had been re-married again and for a while I had four more step siblings. but they got divorced. then mom married cop. then mom married current husband, who has one daughter from first marriage, and one daughter from second marriege who isn't really his. when she found out that her dad's actually a black drug dealer she freaked out and doesn't talk to my step dad anymore (he raised her because her mom's a crack whore)

CruiserKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 10:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hillbilly Houndsman

Member # 13420
My wife has a family member that has a narctics problem.
It started with pain pills and graduated to heroin.
He won't live long, unfortunately it will probably be us that pays for his funeral since he has no insurance or worldly goods. The rest of the family doesn't have reserves to pay for it.

I'm glad there currently aren't more than one heroin addict in the family.

www.MountaineerOffroad.com
SilverZuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 10:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Girly Bender

Member # 1842
Send a message via AIM to Roxywheels Send a message via Yahoo to Roxywheels
Where do I begin?
Old 01-18-2005, 10:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
I'm a little angel

Member # 4395
Send a message via ICQ to Entropy Send a message via AIM to Entropy
Some people here are familiar with at least some of my recent misfortune.

With that in mind, I have one particular friend who can make a nuisance of himself with words fairly easily.

He is currently in a relationship with a girl nearly ten years younger than he is and she has a child somewhere around a year old. He is bi-polar and gets depressed easily among a long list of mental instabilities.

When all of the stuff with my wife went down, he was a forerunner in the ‘friends vs. the evil wife’ conflict that is commonplace in situations like mine. Using phrases like “she is just whore”, “kick her to the curb”, and “that’s because she is ignorant” he has clearly defined his outlook on the situation.

Unfortunately, it is an uncomfortable dialog given my knowledge of his recent history. Even before I got to know him very well I was aware of his unscrupulous behavior. Within the last few months he hooked up with a girl at the bar we play leagues for.

Now, she is a barfly through and through. They met and were screwing each other like lawyers in a couple of days. He doesn’t know I know that and actually insisted to another friend that I hadn’t figured it out. Honestly, I could give two shits – but it is annoying to hear his constant defamation of my wife while he is cheating on the woman he lives with and lying to me about it as well.

On to another “friend”.

I met this guy a couple of years ago through pool leagues. He helped me buy a house and seemed like a pretty decent guy despite being a Real Estate agent. I had heard through a couple of other friends that he was kind of bad with money. This was a gross understatement on their part and I don’t want to bore you any further with the countless details I could provide as evidence.

The highlights are boring enough, albeit very disturbing in their con-man-esque details.

Before anyone could really corroborate the details, he borrowed:
$400 from me
$800 from another friend (might have been more)
$400 from another friend (approx)
$300 from another friend

It gets better. He is on my Nextel account, which is not uncommon if you are familiar with the way they do stuff. He fell behind for several months and claimed he was having money problems. He goes to buy a new phone for 150 bucks and then charges it to my account. Then he says that it was a mistake and he will give me the money for it… still waiting.

A few months ago he gets evicted and a couple of us help him move his stuff into storage so he can move into an Efficiency for a while. I stay there until all hours of the morning helping him load up his truck with the stuff going to the new place. I get a call the next day from a friend who says he skipped town and is in South Carolina – where he has been for the last several months. Total tab so far? Over 1200 dollars. I have pretty much given up on that.

Those are just the highlights and I am lowballing a couple of the numbers for the money he borrowed because I know it was more but can’t remember the exact numbers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim~ View Post
...the vagina is a warm, moist and tropical area.
Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 10:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
TEX

Member # 603
Friend of my wife's has 2 kids with a friend of mine. He has plenty of cash for booze, but won't pay child support & has hit this gal on more than one occasion - most recently last weekend (they split up a couple years back) when she went to drop the kids off with him, then refused when she realized he was drunk. This gal is really nice lookin' & lots of fun, but will NEVER have a good man in her life as it wouldn't be dramatic enough for her.

Oh, and my totally normal cousin (29 years old) is divorcing her totally normal husband of just 18 months for reasons nobody can determine.

TEX
Extreme Performance
www.kmelectronics.com
Bear Creek Auto Recyclers
www.svrehorsepower.com
TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 11:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
I'm a little angel

Member # 4395
Send a message via ICQ to Entropy Send a message via AIM to Entropy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy
Some people here are familiar with at least some of my recent misfortune.

With that in mind, I have one particular friend who can make a nuisance of himself with words fairly easily.

He is currently in a relationship with a girl nearly ten years younger than he is and she has a child somewhere around a year old. He is bi-polar and gets depressed easily among a long list of mental instabilities.

When all of the stuff with my wife went down, he was a forerunner in the ‘friends vs. the evil wife’ conflict that is commonplace in situations like mine. Using phrases like “she is just whore”, “kick her to the curb”, and “that’s because she is ignorant” he has clearly defined his outlook on the situation.

Unfortunately, it is an uncomfortable dialog given my knowledge of his recent history. Even before I got to know him very well I was aware of his unscrupulous behavior. Within the last few months he hooked up with a girl at the bar we play leagues for.

Now, she is a barfly through and through. They met and were screwing each other like lawyers in a couple of days. He doesn’t know I know that and actually insisted to another friend that I hadn’t figured it out. Honestly, I could give two shits – but it is annoying to hear his constant defamation of my wife while he is cheating on the woman he lives with and lying to me about it as well.

On to another “friend”.

I met this guy a couple of years ago through pool leagues. He helped me buy a house and seemed like a pretty decent guy despite being a Real Estate agent. I had heard through a couple of other friends that he was kind of bad with money. This was a gross understatement on their part and I don’t want to bore you any further with the countless details I could provide as evidence.

The highlights are boring enough, albeit very disturbing in their con-man-esque details.

Before anyone could really corroborate the details, he borrowed:
$400 from me
$800 from another friend (might have been more)
$400 from another friend (approx)
$300 from another friend

It gets better. He is on my Nextel account, which is not uncommon if you are familiar with the way they do stuff. He fell behind for several months and claimed he was having money problems. He goes to buy a new phone for 150 bucks and then charges it to my account. Then he says that it was a mistake and he will give me the money for it… still waiting.

A few months ago he gets evicted and a couple of us help him move his stuff into storage so he can move into an Efficiency for a while. I stay there until all hours of the morning helping him load up his truck with the stuff going to the new place. I get a call the next day from a friend who says he skipped town and is in South Carolina – where he has been for the last several months. Total tab so far? Over 1200 dollars. I have pretty much given up on that.

Those are just the highlights and I am lowballing a couple of the numbers for the money he borrowed because I know it was more but can’t remember the exact numbers.
Oh, I almost forget one of the best highlights. The month he left - he went over on his plan for the first time. Cost me 400 dollars in overage charges and my phone got shutoff for a day because I didn't have that kind of cash laying around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim~ View Post
...the vagina is a warm, moist and tropical area.
Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 11:17 AM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 3514
I'm from Alabama, i don't think it would be fair for me to dominate this thread

NEXT!

Deep South Cruisers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 11:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
Girly Bender

Member # 1842
Oh cool. It seems I have a new story to add to this thread instead of the ones you've already read in the past!

Evidently my sister had decided that instead of looking for a job she is going to attempt to get welfare. Her reasoning.. *I'm 56 years old and no one will hire me*
Old 01-18-2005, 11:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Vintner

Member # 8448
A small group of friends that I still keep in touch with, all used to work together.

I always suspected that J, who was married, was having an affair with W for about three years now. They were discreet and I kept my nose out of it.

Details for the ladies; W has dark hair.
Details for the men; J is a tall thin Turkish beauty, firm C’s & a tight A. She teachs kickboxing and aerobics. She also has a friend K who is a tiny brunette looker and is a Dr. She is also married.

W calls me last night to let me know that he caught J “cheating” with another mutual friend. Turns out that this is the second time she was having an affair on their affair. Each instance, she admitted, was for a man with more money. Bad looks, bad sex, bad personality, doesn’t matter to her. Spend some cash on her and she will climb aboard. (paraphrased - but these are her own words)

W also mentioned that cute little K is whoring her way through phone book after her husband put them in debt $30k. He spent it all on ………..strippers!!!

I, of course, told him to pump K, before kicking them both to the curb.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:48 AM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 6957
lets start with my family

my brother got married 2-3 years ago and then adopted his wifes child and said child is sick and requires alot of medical care which the state now pays(his dad is navy so i don't get why adopt him let the navy carry the bill), because mom doesn't work and he does construction. it has gotten so bad they moved out of state and severed all ties to the family except grandma cause she controls the trust fund. and his wife has gone to the point of screening all calls and mail and they move every 6 months or so.(thats when the bill collectors get the new addy)

wifes family

her mother and older sister and my 7 year old niece live down the road from us literally a block away. mom is all gimped up and won't do anything about it but bitch. and none of her kids will help her but my wife. last year sister called 13 times at 2 am because mom needed to go to the hospital when i asked her why she didn't drive her herself i got "i didn't want to wake my daughter up".but its fine to wake mine up. sister lost her job a year ago and is only employed because welfare made her or the would cut off her support. and my niece well she just dumb i hate to be mean to a child but she gets no help or support at home. last year we had an easter egg hunt and we put out near 200 egs in a 40 x 80 foot back yard and she was having diffaculty findind eggs. and we only had 10 kids.

younger sister is with a guy who does drugs, has been arrested for domestic violence(on her), who she believes is cheating they have 2 kids, 1 more on the way they both dont work and live with their grandma.

younger brother and his wife she have 4 kid(she had 2 kiids prior from 2 differnt dads) and all the child support that she gets goes to her and not the family. so he works 2 differnt jobs while she works one and bitches all the time.

older brother and wife shes a dope head whos cheated on him serveral times and has even taken the kids form him and left the state. he moved to nevada to get away from it and took the kids 3 months later she moved in and there and square 1 again.

wifes cousin just had a baby and her and her boyfriend do not plan on getting married(thats fine) they bought a house together and he needs help with basic remodeling. which is odd seeing how he makes all this money in construction. also he does bids for people at all hours. had to do a bid last month at 2 am. yet he needs help tearing out the tile in the bathroom.
ironpig70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 11:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
Girly Bender

Member # 1842
Oh goody....more new stories!

Unreliable nephew still isn't working...since long before X-mas. He moved in with his brother(reliable nephew/Steph's ex) in like Sept and hasn't paid him rent but maybe one time. Reliable nephew has let him live there because if he kicked him out the entire family would be mad at him(sound familar? LOL). Reliable nephew actually bought the condo they are living in and because of unreliable nephew not paying can no longer afford the condo...on top of his not really thinking out his purchase and relizing how much it would cost him to live there. So he had put it up for sale. It hasn't sold yet so instead of trying to hold out until it does or kicking out unreliable nephew and getting a roommate that will pay their rent...he is going to let the bank take back the condo
Old 01-18-2005, 11:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
TEX

Member # 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxywheels
It hasn't sold yet so instead of trying to hold out until it does or kicking out unreliable nephew and getting a roommate that will pay their rent...he is going to let the bank take back the condo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Extreme Performance
www.kmelectronics.com
www.svrehorsepower.com
Old 01-18-2005, 12:10 PM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 2741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxywheels
Oh cool. It seems I have a new story to add to this thread instead of the ones you've already read in the past!

Evidently my sister had decided that instead of looking for a job she is going to attempt to get welfare. Her reasoning.. *I'm 56 years old and no one will hire me*
Tell her that my Dad is a 65 year old comfortably well off CFO for a medium sized fishing supply company and he works at the civic center on the weekends setting up and taking down tables and chairs AND he works for H&R block every tax season. He does these extra jobs so he can make even MORE money.

Tell her my Dad and I both said "If we find out you got welfare, we're coming to kick your fat, lazy, white ass."

Go tell her. Right now.
Schly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 12:43 PM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 22130
Since this is the day of unfolding all of our drama here goes

My step-sister Lisa, whom I *lovingly refer to as my coke-addicted, crack-whore sister

Lisa is 3 years older than me. When I was 12 yro I was visiting my bio-dad & family during my summer break. Lisa and I had to share a room - she snuck out every night & I had to cover for her. One day, she & her *friends brought their drugs into the house. They forced me to try coke & then smoked pot around me - I definitely got high and all she could do was laugh at me as I got sick. Real nice sister. Then about a year or 2 later she totally flipped out while high on something & disappeared (the first of many disappearances!) for several days. When she was found dad & Gayle forced her into rehab (hehehehe, my dad at that time was doing a lot of in-patient drug rehab counseling & he thought forcing her would work). Well, she "worked" her way thru the program & got out. Her HS wouldn't let her back in because of some stuff she pulled so she was forced to get her GED. At about 18 D&G kicked her out of the house for Idon'tknowwhatreason and she moved to LA. Yippee - maybe she'd get a clue. She somehow got into producing commercials & indie films. That didn't last long as she got into drugs, again. She had to flee back to DFW for a bit before heading to NYC. She was successful for a couple of years, was living with "Kevin", a recovering alkie & druggie. hehehehehe, their "recovery" didn't last long. Within a few months they were drugging pretty badly. On NYE of 2000 she decided she was breaking up with him. This is the story my family believed for a long time: he slept with an old gun under his pillow that night and it accidentally went off, blasting out his eyes. Yes, he is now permanently without eyes. Lisa decided to stay with him during his rehab out of kindness (and the fact that she had no money & nowhere else to go). Well, he was on some strong meds & he and Lisa got hooked on them. Plus, they started doing heroin and coke and meth and drinking. He verbally and physicall abused her - raped her a couple of times. The straw that kinda/sorta/butnotreally got Lisa out of there was one night Kevin broke the neck of one of her dogs - not the abuse he did to her. She moved back in with our folks. Then Christmas of 2004 happened. A couple of days before Christmas she came home with the following story: that one of her NA chicks took her to a friend's house and that a couple of guys at that house held a gun to her head & raped her & held her hostage until she agreed to steal stuff from our folks house. She *somehow managed to get away But she didn't want to report it or talk about it. After dinner on Christmas Eve she decided to "go to a NA meeting". Well, at 6 the next morning she wasn't home. She wasn't at her sponsor's house & she didn't have any other friends - that we knew off. Well, my step-mom, having the position she holds, called the Police Chief of the city & asked him to send some officers out to look for her. The cops came - we gave them all the info we had. The cops found her at a crackhouse without electricity or water. When the cops brought her home - she was high as a kite but adamant that she hadn't had anything. With it being the holidays, they didn't feel right kicking her out then. She was on the streets a few days into 2004. She's living with her sponsor now. And still sleeping with any and everything that has a penis.

[COLOR="Magenta"][COLOR]

[QUOTE=ScottFJ40;6572746]
I think guys who like bangin chicks in the ass have homosexual tendencies, and really crave man love.[/QUOTE]
JeepBeyotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 12:46 PM   #17 (permalink)

Member # 18564
My sister in law decided to end her 10 year marriage and become a lesbian. Nothing wrong with that. But now because she legally cant be married to her "spouse" she doesnt report her income and gets alot of welfare. Daycare paid, food stamps..the whole bit. We make pretty good money and she and her "wife"make more then we do...I dont get welfare. I even reported it to the welfare division...nothing happened. It makes me so mad.

My daughters real dad has decided he will go crazy and have him self commited to a mental ward at the local hospital. How am I suppose to explain that to a 7 year old??? He is depressed because he wants a family and his girlfriend broke up with him. It is the most retarded crap.
cruiserkitten70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 12:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 5176
My family:

Parents: Still together after about 37 years of marrage. (How fucked-up is that these days?)

Brother: Married to beautiful woman, even though he's fugly. (I got the looks in the family). Both still happily in love, and not cheating on one-another.

Me: I've met this gorgous woman, who I really love, and is in love with me. I live with her, and she supports herself. We had our first fight over her starting a home renovation ahead of schedule, without me.

Me: Slightly over-weight, weighing about 250 lbs. when I should only weigh 200 lbs.

Oh yeah, my dog died about 2 years ago, and I still miss him.

Not that I'm complaining, but I just don't understand how people can't be civil anymore, and not live sit-com lives.

Obviously, nothing serverly worng: Just appears I'm an oddity.

STOLEN!!! -->'80 CJ-7 w/ 258 I-6,T-176,D300, '94 YJ tub, '83 toy axles front & rear, Smirffield front axles, w/3.90's, 'YJ rears up front, and a bunch of home-grown patches, all sitting on BFG 35" MTs.

Post #411
Blame Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 12:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 11615
Send a message via Yahoo to Harvester of Sorrow
Did somebody say drama...??

Sorry I am drama free in the biggie 05'
Old 01-18-2005, 01:04 PM   #20 (permalink)

Member # 9636
Send a message via AIM to Chemical442 Send a message via Yahoo to Chemical442
My youngest (half) brother told me he was gay.
• Rock Rash Racing #613 Racefuel Sponsor
Chemical442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 01:14 PM   #21 (permalink)
TEX

Member # 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemical442
My youngest (half) brother told me he was gay.
So, does that mean his deer stand is up for grabs?

TEX
Extreme Performance
www.kmelectronics.com
www.svrehorsepower.com
Old 01-18-2005, 01:21 PM   #22 (permalink)

Member # 9636
Send a message via AIM to Chemical442 Send a message via Yahoo to Chemical442
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX

TEX

Different brother.
• Rock Rash Racing #613 Racefuel Sponsor
Chemical442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 01:26 PM   #23 (permalink)

Member # 3514
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX

TEX

YES!

if you don't mind sitting in his lap

I'll share one -

I haven't seen or talked to my older brother in more than 3 years. One of the last conversations we had was about his second common law wife being pregnant and they were VERY excited and couldn't understand why I wasn't sharing the joy.

The problem was his live-in had abandoned her two sons (5 & 7) at her mother's less than a month earlier. She never told the kids anything, just dropped them off and drove away. She signed custody over to her mom and never went back then they had another baby YEA!!!!
Deep South Cruisers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 01:29 PM   #24 (permalink)

Member # 11067
Send a message via AIM to payton Send a message via Yahoo to payton
id tell stories that could make you all cry and shiver in your chair. pull your hair. and scream for help. but thank god my shrink has told me not to talk bout these issues. due to fear of another violent uprage. there for ill just let this thread pass.

payton
Old 01-18-2005, 01:30 PM   #25 (permalink)

Member # 36733
Life is good up here in MT so no drama, but I have a llama with attendant flock .................................................. .................................................. ........of sheep that live on the ranch next to my place. One might even call him the high llama when he stands on the hillock covering the cess pool in the pasture...

D.

Last edited by DavidVanVorous; 01-18-2005 at 01:36 PM.
DavidVanVorous is offline   Reply With Quote