Your neighbor cuts the brake lines on your wheeling rig.. what do you do? - Page 7 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #151 (permalink)

Member # 33315
tell him you ran over a little kid crossing the street when your brakes went out.
tell him the cops saw the line was cut and then dusted the truck for prints.
then tell him detectives told ya they got the prints back and are close to arresting a suspect.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:36 PM   #152 (permalink)

Member # 96437
if you want to run him off

now that the cops know your blaming him they will come to you if something should happen to him.

so take a pic of him getting in his car and room so that room number is shown.
then post what the dumbass did to your rig just because you two had a arguement. take photos of the cut lines list all the bad things that could have come from this stupid asshole dumb actions. include things like hitting kids or a pregnant women crossing the stree or running into a shopping center. lay it on thick about all the things that could have happened if you didnt notice the problem. take the photos and message then go to a kinkos and post it on the biggest paper they have then hand it out to everyone in the apt complex. someone will probably handle this for you and you stay off the hook from the cops. they will run him off. also send a copy to his boss make it hurt him all around that he did this instead of coming to you like a man about it. all the while you get to laugh at him while his wourld falls apart.

oh and make sure you have a camera on your ride after you do cause im sure the dumbass will try something again and then the cops can arrest his ass.

although beating the shit out of him would be my instant reaction this will keep you out of jail for the christmas and may land him in jail so some dude named bubba can bend him over and fuck his ass. dont forget to send bubba a christmas card with some cash in it for making him his bitch for you.
macm715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:16 PM   #153 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 16751
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZJim View Post
Putting in an offer Saturday on a house

Apparently according to Pirate I have no recourse but to rape and/or murder this guy.
Id move.

Thats one of the advantages of renting.

Neighbors being a pain?

Just move. Did you ever get a police report?

IF so use that to break your lease,and move to a better place, without lazy bums 10 feet away.
Do we really think that a government-dominated education is going to produce citizens capable of dominating their government, as the education of a truly vigilant self-governing people requires?[Alan Keyes]

For some, Freedom matters, for most, prosperity suffices.[Fred Reed]

74Bronco EFI 5spd
roundhouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:39 PM   #154 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 6340
How about go explain the senario to the apartment manager

In what appears to have been an understatement, the plant operator described the situation at the Number 4 reactor as "not so good."

Super conversion calculator website

Love and kisses, Zaphod..
ItsaCJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:42 PM   #155 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 26077
Send a message via AIM to another Lance
post his name and address so we can mail glitter bombs to him
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.
another Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:49 PM   #156 (permalink)

Member # 33623
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300sniper View Post
oh you know there was actually 10 lbs of coke before it made it to your trunk. hookers and blow! hookers and blow

Old 12-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #157 (permalink)

Member # 14423
Tell the Gainesville cops you saw him riding his bicycle at night without a headlight. Then right before their swat team raids his house and shoots everyone in sight, remind them that you've seen him speeding on the campus sidewalks too.

Or, kidnap him, put him in an orange jumpsuit and drop his ass off at the Circle K in Raiford and let the locals handle him...

/disclaimer, it has been a while since I've been to G'ville. Cops may have settled down a bit.
beyondhelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:14 PM   #158 (permalink)

Member # 129581
send him an envelope full of black sand...
Muddy Oval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:37 AM   #159 (permalink)

Member # 96437
pet store

go to a local pet store and buy all the mice or rats they have then put them on his door in a wrapped box with a merry christmas tag signed your secret admirier.

the same goes with a ton of crickets. they should go everywhere when he opens them.

just screw with him all the time with inexpesive things and keep waitng for him to screw up again then catch it on tape
macm715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:42 AM   #160 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 48871
Quote:
Originally Posted by macm715 View Post

oh and make sure you have a camera on your ride after you do cause im sure the dumbass will try something again and then the cops can arrest his ass.

although beating the shit out of him would be my instant reaction this will keep you out of jail for the christmas and may land him in jail so some dude named bubba can bend him over and fuck his ass. dont forget to send bubba a christmas card with some cash in it for making him his bitch for you.
Uh, I'm pretty sure bubba is spending time with his family this year. Hit him up after the first.

I'm glad bubba lives far from me

Last edited by desertkrawler; 12-05-2009 at 05:44 AM.
desertkrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:58 AM   #161 (permalink)

Member # 71044
Hell the answer is easy ...Go pay a crackhead 20 bucks to be a witness that he saw him do it thats if your 100% sure. He gets charged with atempted man slaughter. CASE CLOSED!!
ryannuttz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:05 AM   #162 (permalink)

Member # 59753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffb_79 View Post
Had a similar issue with neighbors at my last apartment complex. They vandalized my rig, the cops wouldn't do anything unless they had witness statements... there were no witnesses that I could find, so the police were about useless.
Go to the apartment manager and file a formal complaint. Any time they look at you funny, file a formal complaint. Type something up, and make sure it gets added to their file. Most places will boot someone after enough complaints.

Oh yeah, and flatten one of his tires every day, just don't let anyone see you.
YOU mean loosen the valve core a little so it's a slow leak right.
I thought about loosening a engine oil drain plug and grounding out the pressure switch wire.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:07 AM   #163 (permalink)

Member # 59753
Quote:
Originally Posted by macm715 View Post
now that the cops know your blaming him they will come to you if something should happen to him.

so take a pic of him getting in his car and room so that room number is shown.
then post what the dumbass did to your rig just because you two had a arguement. take photos of the cut lines list all the bad things that could have come from this stupid asshole dumb actions. include things like hitting kids or a pregnant women crossing the stree or running into a shopping center. lay it on thick about all the things that could have happened if you didnt notice the problem. take the photos and message then go to a kinkos and post it on the biggest paper they have then hand it out to everyone in the apt complex. someone will probably handle this for you and you stay off the hook from the cops. they will run him off. also send a copy to his boss make it hurt him all around that he did this instead of coming to you like a man about it. all the while you get to laugh at him while his wourld falls apart.

Fuck it before I put that much effort in it. I'd post bail.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:14 AM   #164 (permalink)

Member # 59753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Doc View Post
Have the offender PM TJVigilante for advice. That'll teach his ass!.
Fixed it for you for accuracy.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:09 AM   #165 (permalink)
Fawk Eddie Oh

Member # 20631
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVigilante View Post
Wow, is there no end to your man-crush on me? If I tickle your cooter a little, will that make you happy?
Like a moth to a flame, like a moth to a flame.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:30 AM   #166 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 85972
Find a decent looking broad who has aids and pay her $50 to come on to him and have sexual relations with him. Get a custom made license plate frame that says "I have aids on my butt" and install it on his car. Post a craigslist ad in msm, with his address looking for a big gay gang bang at a specified date and time. Videotape the line of guys outside his door and his reaction when he opens the door. Post the video up here.

Authorized Ruffstuff dealer- pm me for pirate discount and free shipping on orders over $100.

ADS Racing Shocks- I can save you money on those too!

Website http://hellfire-fabworks.com/
billybob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:35 AM   #167 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 142394
Move away, come back one night with two five gallon buckets, 10 gallons of aircraft paint remover, pour in the buckets and toss it on his car, when he gets a repaint due from insurance do it again.
Be sure to get a lot on the plastics.

then pour gas on the threshold of his door.as well as steps
Sorry some ghetto hoe down the street did that to a guy who played her last night.Ole boy came out and nearly cracked his head wide open..

I guess im a bad neigbor for just watching her pull up and doi her think but hell thats not my problem.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:54 AM   #168 (permalink)

Member # 87845
we discussed this on another forum last week.

Im still loving the irony of pouring a bottle of brake fluid on his car.

and like I said on the other forum. if you cant prove he cut your brake lines, they cant prove you poured brake fluid on his shit.
y2knole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #169 (permalink)

Member # 87845
though I also kinda like the idea of just driving over his car and claiming you didnt have any brakes and couldnt stop....
y2knole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #170 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 139059
Best served cold.

Cinder block out the back of a p/u at 40 mph puts a nice touch on things. Kinda tough to prove. Make sure to hit the hood on the way in so it bounces like one of those German WWII skip bombs they used for dam busting. But thats just me.
5zukyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #171 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 68805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Doc View Post
Like a moth to a flame, like a moth to a flame.
I told you in PM that you can't suck my dick, now stop calling me.
TJVigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #172 (permalink)

Member # 25322
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5zukyard View Post
Cinder block out the back of a p/u at 40 mph puts a nice touch on things. Kinda tough to prove. Make sure to hit the hood on the way in so it bounces like one of those German WWII skip bombs they used for dam busting. But thats just me.

win
Old 12-05-2009, 08:23 PM   #173 (permalink)
VEX
Registered Broke

Member # 46417
The problem here is no proof.

You believe he did it because of the argument.

You are probably right, but no proof, so confronting him puts him on alert that you might come after his vehicle with the same BS.

Not confronting him, and fawking with his vehicle, he will suspect you and take the stance that you two had an argument and "look what he did to my car".

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Sage advice I learned long ago.

Now that the report has been filed you kinda screwed yourself for stealth rat-fawk mode for a while.

Whatever you do now to his vehicle will reflect back to you regardless.

The suggestions of video surveillance are good providing you can afford it.
Easier said than done, but your best legal recourse to support your claim should anything else transpire. It's too late to get his actions on tape this time, but there may be more coming to you.

Had you gotten him on video committing the act of cutting your brake lines he most likely could face charges of attempted manslaughter or attempted murder I would think.

The other previous suggestions not involving the vehicle you could do in the meantime while letting things "cool" off.
He might endure consequences of those subtle actions far greater than you might ever know, and while you might not see the fruits of your actions, it would remove you from the scrutiny of involvement.

Then you might be able to do a 12 step program of "rat-fawk the asshat" if you were still willing.

I know that Muriatic acid in the fuel tank = certain death to a vehicle as it happened to me.

Disclaimer: I do not condone any action from my comments above, I am merely stating them as friendly advice and relating my experiences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddin View Post
Hey newb. Welcome to PBB. Now STFU.
Credo Quia Absurdum LSD#3
VEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #174 (permalink)

Member # 35810
Send a message via MSN to jlayne Send a message via Yahoo to jlayne
fuck his wife... post pics on the internet
Old 12-06-2009, 09:01 PM   #175 (permalink)
Marion Cobretti

Member # 40131
1. Eat lots of burritos
2. Drink a glass of milk
3. Drink a beer
4. Drink a glass of orange juice
5. Poke your butt
6. Go give him a dirty sanchez.
7. Look him in the eye & say "there's more where that came from"
8. Shit your pants & walk away...
72blazer is offline   Reply With Quote