Pirate 4x4 banner

Ready for another year of wheeling.

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Longfield 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm ready to go for another year/season. New tires, new engine, major drivetrain relocation/clocking work.
It doesn't sound like much for all the work I've done but I'm glad to get to this point.
I get to wheel this weekend.:D

#2 ·
Nice :D

Finally convinced my old man to let me move my truck to the back of his shop (indoor, heated, Tons O space for a work area, tools and every piece of sheet metal equipment known to exist LOL)
plus I finally went full size (14 ff rear, and 3/4 ton dana 44 front)
right after I got new bushings, locker, brakes,33's tsl's for the 44 LOL Oh and a powder coating booth right next door. :eek: :D

#3 ·
I'd be happy just to get mine on the road let alone wheeling. I am hoping to fix the engine grelins this wekend after I get off work. I sure hate working 7 days a week. But you got to do what you got to do to pay the bills. I need a new set of EVERYTHING!!!

Have fun this weekend. Maybe I will see you on the freeway as you return home from having fun.

Ritch

#5 ·
:rolleyes:

damn rick, could youhave posted ANY smaller of a picture?? :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

sweet, this Saturdays out for me. Besides the fact my rig is on blocks for new front u-joints (and my spare shaft the Duthies has....) I got a weekend class thats going to blow most of Saturday, then family things Sunday :rolleyes:.

were'd all my weekends go??:confused:

#6 ·
Wheeling

I've been so dang busy, it took me till yesterday to get a new ujoint into my broken front axle. I still have to tear the passenger side apart, and get the grenaded axle out, and since the yokes blew, it probably will involve a lot of grinding, or....

I was supposed to go over to Duthie's and grab a spare stub, but I haven't even been able to scare up half an hour to do that

:shaking head:

Maybe this weekend I will tear the thing apart... maybe.... <sigh>

I like the look Rick. Can't wait to see it on the trail....

#7 ·
RustoleumWhite said:
:rolleyes:

damn rick, could youhave posted ANY smaller of a picture?? :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

The actual picture is HUGE. What you see barely fit into the 90,000 bytes max.
I'm sure it's just my lack of editing skills but by the time I change the resolution and crop the picture this is what's left.:(

#14 ·
Picture

Binder said:
I reworked the picture with the help of Ben W. I deleted the first one but couldn't add in a different pic in the first post (OK so I just pushed the wrong damn button:emb4: ) so here it is.
Looks mean Rick. Also looks capable, and still bears a resemblance to an IH, albeit a well trimmed IH...

If I look close, I think I can still see an Aristocrat under there... <chuckle>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.