Pirate 4x4 banner

Sumple Question, 800 spring spacing.

725 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  binderbound 
#1 ·
Actually searched, didn't find it right away.

Anyone know the spring spacing on and 80/800 off the top of your head? Don't have one handy to measure :D

trying to draw an idea up...

#5 ·
T1H5_TA3 said:
you doing my research for me? :D
not if you want to do it :D

sorry, sometimes I get a bug in my brain...... Did just remeber I do have a Dodge housing as well.... needs shafts, but might bolt up with no mods and is a little narrower.... :flipoff2:

then there is that dodge housing at the PnP I found yesterday.... :D

#7 ·
binderbound said:
Mark, they are 33 1/2 from outside to outside of springs. The springs are 1 3/4 wide. They use a 5/16 center pin.
You sure? that put the center to center at 31.75, same as SII, and I KNOW they are wider.

Inside to inside I could see.... or outside one, inside other (effectivly center-to-center)

hmm, guess I'll have to measure on my way home tonight.

#8 ·
Mark,

Just measured the 64 frame and springs i have outside. Its 34 and 7/8" outside to outside on the front and 34 and 3/4" outside to outside on the rear. Should be same on 800, but 69-71 may be different since they started to go with 2" wide springs. But i think the center pin location would be the same.

John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.