Pirate 4x4 banner

1975 Rear D44

673 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  90WAG 
#1 ·
Hey I am looking for replacement backing plates for my drums, new to the scout world and don't really know where to get stock replacement parts. Or if possible how much is it, and where can I get the parts to do a rear disc conversion?

And can anyone here hook me up with a new carrier with 4.10 gears, or point me in the right direction to buy a set. Thanx.:bounce2:

#3 ·
90WAG said:
not necessarily.

backing plates: I don't know. Actually not very Scout specific so I'm sure they could be found. Or others made to work. I just usually find used.

Discs, have you searched??? We were talking about them not more than a week ago. Atleast one way to do them.

and there are classified for wanted parts.... D44 carrier and 4.10's should be easy enough to come by. Or you can even buy them new from just about any Ring a Pinion shop, rear-end shop or 4x4 shop...

now are you a Scout owner or a Jeep owner??? someone with the screen name "CJ-anything" tends to be a jeeper... not that thats *necessarily* a bad thing, just don't lie about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.