Pirate 4x4 banner

new scout

1K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  somedumbkid 
#1 ·
i picked up a new scout last night i just couldent go aney longer with out one iv ben playing with thos damn toyota p/u the last few years and i just miss my scout so i found this buty for $1000 its got a swaped in chevy 400 and the stock 3spd with the dana 20 and a overdrive 30 front and 44 rear with posi front and rear and 4.27 gears tell me what ya think

link to pics
http://ravenoffroad.proboards3.com/index.cgi?board=whell&action=display&num=1083255836

#4 ·
somedumbkid said:
i picked up a new scout last night i just couldent go aney longer with out one iv ben playing with thos damn toyota p/u the last few years and i just miss my scout so i found this buty for $1000 its got a swaped in chevy 400 and the stock 3spd with the dana 20 and a overdrive 30 front and 44 rear with posi front and rear and 4.27 gears tell me what ya think
6[/url]
Overdrive?
Where? TCase or Tranny?
Odds are if its on the TCase then you've got a D18 not 20...
However, there are a few willy's overdrives that go between the output shaft & the driveshaft of the D20...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.