Nissan SD33T Super Charged Turbo For Sale - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > International Harvester
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2017, 04:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 741345
Nissan SD33T Super Charged Turbo For Sale

$10,000.00 Firm
You tube SD33T Overland Adventures to view motor running.
I purchased from a good friend of mine Ian to help facilitate his move to South America. You all know him as RMP&O.
-Factory turbo block and base engine for the build from an 84 Patrol.
-Complete tear down to the bones, magnafluxed, shaved & balanced to extremes.
-Everything new in the build besides the block, crank and cam. All of these three things obviously got grinds and machining.
-Super & Turbo charged, yup I just said that, it is x2 charged! Zero lag, boost off the line! Sprintex S/C and custom Garret T3 turbo. The turbo is both liquid and oil cooled-lubed. S/C lubed from oil pump, even the Sprintex engineers got involved in this!
-Shaved sump system running a 5-stage gear driven oil pump. Custom housing machined to run this off the injection pump cam, does not interfere with timing. Pickup in valve cover and shaved sump, it will literally run upside down and not starve for oil! Super charger is even lubed and cooled via this pump. This is a fully custom system I spent big bucks on. Oil pump alone cost me $3,000.
-Large front mount and smaller top mount intercoolers. Yup I just said that too, it has x2 IC's. Significant drops in temps across the ICs. The engine loves them! Both custom made by PWR.
-Higher pop pressure on injectors to match the build. Custom grind on cam to match the build.
-Fully rebuilt injection pump costing me $2,000.
-Custom pulley system converting it to a serpentine belt, uses a mid-90's Jeep 4L belt.
-Custom tig welded SS remote sump reservoir. This cost me a grand to have fab'ed and it is super nice.
-Port & polish on manifolds and head.
-Lot's of ceramic coating on turbo dump and manifolds. Unbelievable results!
-Top mount oil cooler.
-Very nice custom made PWR aluminium radiator.
-New OEM starter, water pump, glow plugs, head gasket (from Japan) and much more bolt on's.
-All new high pressure steel injection pump lines from Japan, cost me over $500.
-Boost controller fitted, in cab design.
-Custom fitted Hitachi high amp alternator, fitted nice and high. Brand new 12v alt, 125amp iirc.
-I am sure there is much more I am not recalling at the moment.

In short, I am willing to bet there is not another SD33T on the planet like this one. It is a one of a kind build I spared no expense on, it took 2yrs just to build it. With shipping I have over $30k in this engine!! I will never recover that but I need to recover as much as possible. The motor is barely broke in, in fact it is not even fully broke in. I have only done about 150 miles on it tops around my property to work the break in. It needs more to break it in.

I have receipts for everything totaling well over $25,000usd (Not including transmission, T-case or adapter). Engine has been sitting since late 2012 but I turn it over every month or two by hand. The project was designed, engineer and built by Damien, owner of Yuri4x4 in Australia.

I have a new in box NV4500 transmission and Atlas 2-speed t-case along with an adapter to mate this to the SD33T engine. For the right cash deal we can work this in, I bought all of it for this project and it will be a great combo behind the engine. $10,000 firm! Holy Crap T-case, Tranny and Adaptor cost 5k alone easily. So Your Getting Super Bling Motor w 200 miles for $5K. Located in Hailey Idaho
ShadowCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.