Pirate 4x4 banner

Spring over on II

912 views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  BLK Scout 800 
#1 ·
my buddy wants to spring over his II, his problem is that the dana 44 needs to be grinded a bit but he doesnt want to do that much. im sure somebody has sprung over their 2 on dana 44's. if you could me/him some info on how you did it that would be great.

#7 ·
87mobber said:
my buddy wants to spring over his II, his problem is that the dana 44 needs to be grinded a bit but he doesnt want to do that much. im sure somebody has sprung over their 2 on dana 44's. if you could me/him some info on how you did it that would be great.
That has go to be some of the worst english in a while... even worce than the Cheifs.

you want to try again..... like actually tell us what you want..... after all, NONE of us have done SOA's.... :rolleyes:

#10 · (Edited)
RustoleumWhite said:
That has go to be some of the worst english in a while... even worce than the Cheifs.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

haha. i hope you made those mistakes on purpose.

as for the SOA. just put the axles on the bottom, turn the pinion towards the xcase, rotate the knuckles, and lengthen the DL. thats all you need to do :flipoff2:

Callen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.