Pirate 4x4 banner

Rear dana 44 disc rotors

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  cherokee kidd 
#1 ·
I tried to search for two days and either I get not what I want or the search goes to an expired page. Anyways I'm sick of waiting. I put a 80' scout dana 44 in the rear of my rig and I wanna do discs. I have the brackets and calipers I just need rotors. I was told cj rotors work but the ones I got dont fit over the axle flange. They are for an 84 is there a specific year or a different rotor. I'm sure this issue has been beaten like a dead donkey and I'm just stupid with computers but a quick answer and I'll delete this. Thanks

#4 ·
Thanks for the info. One more question about mounting the rotors behind. Is pressing the studs back in what holds the rotor to the flange or is there something I'm missing. I guess the studs holding from the back would be the same as from the front but just wanna make sure

#6 ·
cherokee kidd said:
Thanks for the info. One more question about mounting the rotors behind. Is pressing the studs back in what holds the rotor to the flange or is there something I'm missing. I guess the studs holding from the back would be the same as from the front but just wanna make sure
Yes. If you go behind use longer studs, like SII front studs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.