Pirate 4x4 banner

Memorial Day @ Katemcy

698 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  TATER 
#1 ·
Well, time has come for the 2nd annual Texas Peoples Party @ Katemcy. Last year it was called Texas Pirate Party, but has since bean renamed.

At last check, the sigh-up list include 5 International vehicles out of 100.

Signed-up were ... TxScout, Jdjanda,Hayraker , Andy V. from Loosiana, and myself.

It appears that TxScout and Jdjanda have dropped out due to rigs being unfinished. Joe's getting close and Dimitri might as well weld those jackstands to the frame 'cause that thing aint goin' nowhere. :flipoff2: I'm not sure of Hayraker's staus. Last I remember he had his rig up for sale. I haven't met Andy V. Hope to see you there.

So, tommorow I load up my junk and head out.

#3 · (Edited)
You can ride shotgun w/ me. I'm planning on being there at 8:30am Sat. for the drivers meeting. I'm the one w/ flame tattoos on the legs.

I'm running 33"s so dont expect too much. And if your a Heep owner, keep on walkin'.

#6 ·
With 100 rigs signed up, I'm sure someone will feel sorry for you.

Does everyone from Texas Tech hate you ? Hell even Vonboffinsheep could get a spotter seat. :flipoff2:

Just go out there and bum a ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.