Pirate 4x4 banner

Advanced Adapters

628 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  slipscomb 
#1 ·
Can anyone tell me if the AA SBC to torqueflite auto adapter will work with the manual trannies? I know stupid newb question blah blah blah.

#3 ·
Aa

AA makes an adapter for both the auto and the manual. The manual wasn't listed on their website(just in case someone cares). And on Urban Wheelers comment, ussually if you post something on the IH forumn you're talking about an IH product.

#5 ·
Don't know about the auto but I'm sure where there's a will, there's a way. The standard, however goes between the IH tranny and a sbc bellhousing. This set up wouldn't work with mine as I had right-hand-drive clutch linkage and wanted to retain the rare IH linkage since it worked and was cheaper than redesigning everything. So I fabbed a 1/2" plate ring with a dual bolt pattern on it and ground off about 1" from the input shaft of the IH T-19. Used a stock chebby pilot bushing, chebby press. plate and Scout disc. Works great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.