Pirate 4x4 banner

Binder Bash 2004 Pictures !

2K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  Snoopy 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Man, and once again I wanted to go but it just fell on a bad weekend.... :mad3:

Looks like you guys had a good show... maybe next year.... :rolleyes:

now who can tell me what degrades from this picture (of a SWEAT 74/75)...

let me give you a hint, its big, its ugly, and it belongs to a guy on this board......

:flipoff2:

#4 · (Edited)
RustoleumWhite said:
Man, and once again I wanted to go but it just fell on a bad weekend.... :mad3:

Looks like you guys had a good show... maybe next year.... :rolleyes:

now who can tell me what degrades from this picture (of a SWEAT 74/75)...

let me give you a hint, its big, its ugly, and it belongs to a guy on this board......
Fawker, it's that bitchin' two-tone tonner in the background. :flipoff2:

Two more pics of the pinched Scout..

The poor 4-popper sounded a little sick, but still moved things around just fine.

Noticed it's SOA front/rear, with revolvers out back...

Here's my poser shot.. not quite the same RTI score as the little Scout.. and everyone says coils are the sh*t... they SUCK. :D

I at least changed out the ugly F*rd grille before driving over..

#5 ·
It looks good in person too! Wasn't a quick hack job!

That's Travis our fearless leader (Prez) this year. He's got a lot of work into it over the years. The pinch transformation was just this winter along with a 196 Weber Carb, 5:38 gears, dana 44, it already had a T-18 wide and Dana 300. Here's his webpage.
http://www.justinternationals.org/travisandtammybownscout.htm

He's also the four banger moderator and has lots of info on the weber stuff there.
http://www.justinternationals.org/Binder-Bench/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=37

It just barley got out of the garage for the Binder Bash so I don't think he's wheeled it yet?

#7 ·
tsm1mt said:
Two more pics of the pinched Scout..

With no disrespect to the owner intended ~ I don't know if its the paint, or the finished look ~ but I think my next 800 will sport a full-width front. I'll hold judgment until I see King's 800 w/ a modified front at RMIHR.

I will say that it looks like a rather nice job done.

#8 ·
I like the look, Thats about the same width as the hood i built for Dave Kings 800 but he's not running any sheet metal front fenders with the new hood and grill his fenders arer tube. Currently building another hood just like it for his Father in-laws Scout hope fully have it done before the RMIHR.

#9 ·
TERRA-IZER said:
I like the look, Thats about the same width as the hood i built for Dave Kings 800 but he's not running any sheet metal front fenders with the new hood and grill his fenders arer tube. Currently building another hood just like it for his Father in-laws Scout hope fully have it done before the RMIHR.
PICS!!!! :rolleyes:

where's that "this thread is worthless without pictures" smiley... :flipoff2:

#12 ·
TERRA-IZER said:
Like I said, I want to see Dave's before I cast final judgement ~ I'm not sure if its the angle/pictures or what ~ it just didn't come out the way I expected.

I wanted to do my RockBinder like that ~ but now.... let's just say, if Dave's looks like that, I'll be changing the plans..

#15 ·
the hood looks sweet on daves. terra-izer did alot of work to it. I like it and with a the new changes it wheels even better, and the cummins powered 800 is just plain bad. I thought it was super impressive when I got to drive at moab. terraizer you know who this is how that super duty coming see you at the rendezvous, with my narrow hood binder

#18 ·
IHC4B said:
the hood looks sweet on daves. terra-izer did alot of work to it. I like it and with a the new changes it wheels even better
I've always liked Dave's 800s ~ he's builds some awesome stuff. I think he's got a different front end that this one (meaning the trim) so I can't wait to see how the narrowed front looks on his.

#20 ·
IHC4b, I know you know how to handle the 20's as you were alomost killed buy a set,but that wasnt Nothin'.. BIG meat-All Week. Its ben to Moab but it hasnt run yet go figure. trying to get the LAST gasket for my super turbo for those fast runs at Holister. RMIHR will never be the same after this year,Anybody-Anybody? With the Gray monster,Spider(actually Stink) and bazzoka Boy it should be a good time.
Let the C's ring....oh yea Snoopy you are right in saying dave builds Nice rig(s).
Attention to detail my friends.

#21 ·
I seen the hood on Daves Scout this weekend at INDY, it looks awsome, The Spider will look sweat with a matching one, hope to have it ready for the RMIHR but first the pain in the ass scout has to be finshed. IHC4B must be Eric, hows the 1936 C comming along, going to have it up at the RMIHR? The Superduty is comming slow still trying to raise funds for Front doors so i can go the next step.

#23 ·
Rock Star said:
RMIHR will never be the same after this year,Anybody-Anybody? With the Gray monster,Spider(actually Stink) and bazzoka Boy it should be a good time.
Dang you ~ now I'm going to have to get Rusty going for sure :cool2: :cool2:

#26 ·
Rock Star said:
Could Snoopy have a secret scout that he has yet to show????? what would it be smoking, CORN-binder or Blaack Gaas?
Not really a secret ~ Rusty is a 79 Scout I picked up a bit ago with, as the name suggests, a bunch of rust. Here's the Thread so far on it.

I haven't been doing anything to it for the past 2 weeks due to the MJ we truggied out for a friend. The Truggy took longer than I could have imagined and I must say that I'm a bit worried about being able to get it to RMIHR in time. But we'll see. :( :eek: :( :eek:

Oh, and it's name will be either:
1) Red Barron
or
2) HellCat(since the random license plate is 666-KDT)

:evil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.