#2 ·
IHC-6 said:
Well guys?

Did it run?
Kinda

IHC-6 said:
Did it wheel?
Nope.

After thrashing for a week, installing shocks and front driveline on Friday night when we got there, we found out we had a bad alternator. By the time we got that fixed we had missed our last oppertunity to tech in. Probably for the best as the truck has a huge miss at 1400 RPM's. You can rev through it, but the engine isn't up to comp standards at it's current status. On top of all this. We now have laundry list of things to tweak, re-route, lift, lower and trim..........and the saga continues

IHC-6 said:
Did it look cool at the mall? :flipoff2:
HELL YEAH!!!!! We did get it running enough to drive it a bit and drove it all over Goldendale. Saturday night we drove up to the hotel and had Dinner with Rusty, Binder and Scoutillac.

All in all, it was a great time and i am really glad we thrashed to get it up there. I have some pics of Binder running and some pics of what he broke :D :D . I guess I will have to buy a red star and post them up.

All in all, lots of fun, but now that we are done, we have a hell of a lot of work to do!!

Carl

#3 ·
It was finally great to be able to "officially" meet you both.

The rig is going to be really kick-ass once the laundry is washed and dried.

Have you guys chosen a color scheme yet? Something flashy for the sponsors you know...

These guys have done a great job on building a clean rig...very nice :smokin:

#5 ·
Everybody had good things to say about the rig, could be they were just being nice knowing that Dan and I have fragile Psychies :D. Either way people seem to like it, and that was reassuring. It will get the much needed TLC, Dan and I got stuck in about and hour long traffic jam on the way home and wrote up a very long list of things that need attention.

HOS, good meeting you. Its always nice to put faces with names. When you asked my if I was Diesel Scout, I really had to think twice, funny how that works!!

Rick,

I will hopefully get the pics resized tonight and to ya.

Thanks a million

Carl

#9 ·
We are gonna try and log some data tonight. See if we can figure out why it wont run smooth between 1400 and 2800. We have tried everything we can think of.

Things on the top of the list to fix before the next comp are...

Get it running right.
Get the last of the errands wrapped up.
Get ARB re-sealed.
Get bumpstops on.
Paint.

People had lots of good things to say about it. We must have done something right Carl! I also have a red star Carl. Send em to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.