Pirate 4x4 banner

Goldendale pics

1K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  KingTJ 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are the pics Carl sent me from Goldendale. A bunch of carnage and a bunch of comp- pre carnage. :)

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
Sully said:
Or he didn't bother to host off-site since they are already here, he just linked to the links. ;)

Technology, ain't it grand? :flipoff2:
DING DING, we have a winner.

I cheated and just linked the PBB hosting address for the pictures you attatched.

The other option would have been to down (or is it up??) load them to my little piece of the web world (thanks to Tom) and link to them from there.... but Lance already provided :D

Good pics, but no one took any pictures of your truck getting back to its roots as farm equipment (the giant trench that draging axle left on my cource when we pulled you back)

:D :D :D

#20 ·
Binder said:
Yes it does add leverage onto the knuckle. That's why I keep it as short as possible. Many others I have seen were just offset but it was easier for me to build it this way.
I ran a second tie rod on the stock location to help distribute force. I don't know if this was a great benifit since I only ran it for about a year but it made me feel good. :D

#23 ·
KingTJ said:
can you tell me how you post pick with out the stupid links, thanks :D
RustoleumWhite said:
DING DING, we have a winner.

I cheated and just linked the PBB hosting address for the pictures you attached.

The other option would have been to down (or is it up??) load them to my little piece of the web world (thanks to Tom) and link to them from there.... but Lance already provided :D

Good pics, but no one took any pictures of your truck getting back to its roots as farm equipment (the giant trench that dragging axle left on my course when we pulled you back)

:D :D :D
that should help with a start... you need to use the "Insert Image" option, this Icon
not the "Attach Files" menu or insert hyperlink.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.