Pirate 4x4 banner

NW Binders/ IHSTO Roundup.

982 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Hooper 
#1 ·
Anybody coming? July 9,10,11. Its not just scouts. Its everything IH. Refridgerators, tractors, cream seperators. It is being held at the Antique powerland in Brooks, Or. There will be steam powered sawmill demonstrations and other fun things for the whole family.

Trail ride will be on Sunday the 11th. I'm sorry if this crimps anybodys religious style but most people have to work mondays. We leave from the powerland at 9am SHARP. It is about an hour and fifteen to an hour and a half drive to the staging area but its well worth it. The trails we have planned are medium to most difficult. All trails have bypasses or roads clear around them. Sound off if your coming or even thinking about coming.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I'll be there, but I won't be wheeling, unfortunately. I can't leave until noon Saturday. Wife and kids are talking about going with me. Whether they go or not will decide my choice of vehicles to take.

I have to come back Sunday. I figured once most folks left for the trail run, and things emptied out, I would head home.

#8 · (Edited)
Did the trail run pre-run this weekend. Woods are all still open. Trails are gnarly as ever. We will start out on some easier trails and progressivly get harder.

Some of the really good ones have been closed due to erosion and trail asshats. I heard of some guys in stock Pathfinders going up a 'More Difficult' trail with shovels and pry bars, and 'modifying' the trail so thier stockers could make it :mad3: :mad3: So the FS closed the trail :(

I have set loop we can make ,but we can bail at anytime. 1 good trail we can stop and play on for the whole day if we wanted.

:edit: Dont forget your $10 to pay for your Oregon OHV permit. even if you have a permit from your home state, you still need one from Oregon. We'll sell them at the show.

#11 ·
i'll be there, got some parts to sell and such (AC and stock d-shafts anybody?). im bringin the scout if possible as well, just finished it.
relating to the trail ride, i will do beginner trails, if there are any, since i am such a newbie to it
charlie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.