Pirate 4x4 banner

Interchangeable parts

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Sully 
#1 ·
I had someone tell me at work that some of you lucky people out there know about interchangeable parts where you can go to a junk yard and get parts from other vehicles not scouts but cars and they are interchandeable specificly a fuel filler tube i lokked on a scouts part web site and they wanted about $72.00 for a fuel filler tube! anyone out there know about this plz respond

#3 · (Edited)
scout64 said:
I had someone tell me at work that some of you lucky people out there know about interchangeable parts where you can go to a junk yard and get parts from other vehicles not scouts but cars and they are interchandeable specificly a fuel filler tube i lokked on a scouts part web site and they wanted about $72.00 for a fuel filler tube! anyone out there know about this plz respond
Are you sure it was a fuel filler tube?
For this much I got me the Sweedish Penis Enlarger. Works Like a charm. Every :bender: runs for it's dear life now when I walk by...
Should work for you too. Fuel filler tubes give me a rush. :smokin: :flipoff2:

#4 ·
welcome...

you need to spend a little more time formulating your questions.... I'm not sure exactly what you are asking for.

Also helps (should be required) to tell us what vehicle your working on, what the problem is and what your intended result is.

However, I think I have deduced that you have a '64-ish vintage Scout 80, and you are having the infamous leaking fuel filler issues.

Try as search, I've seen a couple fixes posted over the years. Also try www.binderbulletin.org Here we're more about extreme wheeling and "hardcore" modifications (please folks, keep the snickering to yourselves), the Binder Bulletin is more on the "lighter" side and includes more people into restoration, slight modification, daily-drivers.....

#7 ·
Harvester of Sorrow said:
:laughing:

I don't think even in the NON internet days a decade ago that I had such jibberishy questions...

What is the fucking world coming to?
I've come to getting used to it lately... on all the boards, but this one has to be the worse... PEOPLE, LOOK AT YOUR POSTS AND READ THEM BEFORE YOU SEND THEM!!

Mark, the SII's were also known to have some filler tube issues...
VERY familiar with that issue Mark... the earlier II's had the plastic filler necks that were a major POS. Plus if your vent line clogs.....

BUT... his screen name is scout64 - hinting a 1964 scout, 80 being the only model available that year... and he was looking at scoutparts.com... and 80/800 focused vendor.....

It doesn't take a genius :shaking: :shaking:

:flipoff2:

#9 ·
RustoleumWhite said:
Jeez Robert... could you make a bigger picture :rolleyes:

:flipoff2::D
What? It fits my 21" set at 1600x1200 just fine! :flipoff2: :shaking:

#11 ·
Thanks for S$#t

Hey thanks for all the negative response A new guy to scouts feels all the love from fellow scout drivers i can see why eveyone wants to buy a scout too and log on to this site i mean extreame ones any way well for the punctuations here they are stick them up your A@# !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

#12 ·
scout64 said:
Hey thanks for all the negative response A new guy to scouts feels all the love from fellow scout drivers i can see why eveyone wants to buy a scout too and log on to this site i mean extreame ones any way well for the punctuations here they are stick them up your A@# !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
???

WTF?? This was nothing... If we understood your orginal question, you even got answers. Then you come back with a responce like this (that again makes little sence, you have to read it a couple times) why the fawk would I want to help you now.

You didn't get flamed hardly at all, and were asked to give a little more info and punctuate your posts a bit to make them more clear, and this is how you come back.

you can put all the :flipoff2:'s you want at the end, but from your first 2 posts, and the fact that I don't know you from jack you can just leave now. We have enought non-tech-posting asshat DAN's as it is.

:mad:

#13 ·
looks like someone pissed in Rusty's Cheerios.....

but I'll have to agree. Dumb fuck DAN comes in here and asks a BB question, doesn't even get flamed anywhere near as hard as he should have and comes back complaining.... run along now, little boy...

Oh, and BTW, this isn't a Scout site, dick-nose, this is wheelin' site for people who happen to drive Scout's and other IH's.

#17 ·
scout64 said:
:rolleyes: :shaking:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.