Pirate 4x4 banner

is the BB down?

1K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  ChiScouter 
#1 ·
I've been trying to log into the BB for a few days, to no avail. Am I the only one having problems, or better yet, am I the only one trying to use the BB?

#5 ·
It's been down all weekend.

Ever since Bill moved to CT, the hosting service has sucked. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere over there that it was being donated by a BB subscriber. I know this keeps the costs down, but even when the site isn't down, it's slow and unreliable now. At least that's what my experience with it has been.

:(

#7 ·
Sully said:

Ever since Bill moved to CT, the hosting service has sucked. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere over there that it was being donated by a BB subscriber. I know this keeps the costs down, but even when the site isn't down, it's slow and unreliable now. At least that's what my experience with it has been.

I thought it would get better now that have subscribers to pay for it. I read they brought in about $5000 since April. Don't know if that is true or not.

#11 ·
Sully said:

Jeff Bade is hosting it.

#12 ·
Gen. Nonsense said:
Why even bother with the BB, cant you guys hang with the hardcore softtop thread?
:rolleyes: :flipoff2:
:laughing:

Yeah, I can keep up with that, but the "what year is this" threads are really beyond my skill set.

:flipoff2:

#13 ·
:shaking: The simple fact is that reliable hosting is not all that expensive. Corners should be cut somewhere else, and I did send them my $20 bucks, so I have a right to bitch.

#16 ·
The BB is great if you are looking for that RARE what ever but not the place for the Hardcore wheeling guy. It used to be great when 35's were the bIg tire but that time has passed.....awhile ago. good to have the web site for the guys that need advice on keeping up the maintence or finding parts for their IH's.It just not a hardcore wheelers site. its good to have something for everyone. it takes all kinds..
thats my .02

#17 ·
Rock Star said:
The BB is great if you are looking for that RARE what ever but not the place for the Hardcore wheeling guy. It used to be great when 35's were the bIg tire but that time has passed.....awhile ago. good to have the web site for the guys that need advice on keeping up the maintence or finding parts for their IH's.It just not a hardcore wheelers site. its good to have something for everyone. it takes all kinds..
thats my .02
Thanks for the tip, I'll remember that.

#19 ·
Rock Star said:
thats my .02
Dam I learn something new here every time I visit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.