Pirate 4x4 banner

Got beer?

2K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  binderbound 
#1 ·
#4 ·

I want to bid on it, win it, scrape all the caps off in their driveway w/ a spade shovel, then run over that yuppie scumbags perfectly manicured french poodle, smash into their kids swing set and light the scout on fire in their back yard....then i want to shit in their mailbox.

#8 ·
61scout80 said:

I want to bid on it, win it, scrape all the caps off in their driveway w/ a spade shovel, then run over that yuppie scumbags perfectly manicured french poodle, smash into their kids swing set and light the scout on fire in their back yard....then i want to shit in their mailbox.

Shitting in the mailbox is a nice touch. :laughing:

#9 ·
61scout80 said:

You have issues you really need to work on..... seriously....

:eek:

#10 · (Edited)
crawlinxj said:
:laughing: thats nice they must be from the east coast. maybe there trying to cover up all the rust :flipoff2:
Look closely and you will see that they are from Illinois. It's no wonder that we are always hoping that "falling into the ocean thing" will really happen someday. :flipoff:

#11 ·
Looks like those fawkers are about an hour and a half from me, Rather than just driving out there to kick the sellers ass and burn his house down I think I should ambush the buyer when he arrives and put the whoop on him too :D When I get done what should I do to the poor Scout? :eek:

#16 ·
I guess that's one way to hide all of your "beauty marks".. way better than flat paint. :D

I'm just afraid some Wilderness folk will be hiking along the trail and see a couple hundred Bud caps at each obstacle and really raise hell about us boozin' rapers of the environment.. :D

#18 ·
61scout80 said:

Two Words...Anger Management

We don't have to like it, but people have the right to remain stupid.

#20 ·
Abi Normal said:
I took some time ! You still make no sense . :flipoff2:

Ok Ok, the guy who made the comment was from Cali. Ill is midwest. Bama wants the cali guy to fall in to the water for being dumb and calling Ill the east coast. Ok, now eat your snack pack and get your mat. Its nap time. When you get up, its story time again. :flipoff2:

#22 ·
binderbound said:
Ok Ok, the guy who made the comment was from Cali. Ill is midwest. Bama wants the cali guy to fall in to the water for being dumb and calling Ill the east coast. Ok, now eat your snack pack and get your mat. Its nap time. When you get up, its story time again. :flipoff2:

Thanks for clearing that up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.