Pirate 4x4 banner

Cut & Turn info

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Sully 
#1 ·
Hello guy's,I've searched herebut havent found exactly what I'm lookin for.
Has anybody done a write up on doin a cut & turn.I really dont want to fawk
this job up.Any help or links will be greatly appreciated. TIA
Your friendly neighbor hood scout terrizor!

#4 ·
Minor flame:

Just how good of a search did you do?? I've seen MANY discusions on Cut-n-Turn on this site (and I mean the WHOLE site, not just the IH section).

Not that its that hard: grind out the welds, beat the knuckles to were you want them (might be easer to beat them off first), check it three or more times, and buzz it up.

It's really not rocket science. The first side will take you a couple hours or more, the second 15-30 minutes.

If the BB was working... there are a couple write-ups/threads on there.

Also expand your search to narrowing front axles... same techniques, just add cutting tube.

#7 ·
scoutinxj said:
Thanks for your help guys.I did search in the IH section only.I'm glad i didnt get flamed too bad.A terrizor is a big ulgy rattle can camo 72 SCOUT 2 !!! :D
If its not even SOA yet... how can it be BIG!

:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

stick around, become part of the "community".... be an asshat and ask REALLY stupid questions or make off the wall smart ass comments, and you will be flamed up one side and down the other and then ignored. Be intelligent and offer something and you will fit right in and be welcome…. Smart assness comes with time and post count :D (more time than post count, contrary to popular opinion)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.