Pirate 4x4 banner

we have a new winner...

1K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  binderbound 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Ha! That travellal was in my shop. We did the bumpers and removeable cage! Jamie Gyre of the Scout Shop put it together. Tore that baby ALL the way down to nothing and then POR15'd erverything from the axle housings to the internals. Something I thought was a good touch is that when he put the POR15 in the insides, he sprinkled sand down and then put another coat over it ~ so carpet would stick better.

Looks like the DVD system made it in there. But those don't look like the leather seats he said.

Looks great. I like it.

#6 ·
Snoopy said:
Ha! That travellal was in my shop. We did the bumpers and removeable cage! Jamie Gyre of the Scout Shop put it together. Tore that baby ALL the way down to nothing and then POR15'd erverything from the axle housings to the internals. Something I thought was a good touch is that when he put the POR15 in the insides, he sprinkled sand down and then put another coat over it ~ so carpet would stick better.

Looks like the DVD system made it in there. But those don't look like the leather seats he said.

Looks great. I like it.
I like it too, but not that ridiculous price ( you sure it was POR15 and not gold?)or the 80,000 dollar appraisal claim.

#8 ·
BEN C. said:
I like it too, but not that ridiculous price ( you sure it was POR15 and not gold?)or the 80,000 dollar appraisal claim.
'Zactly. It's at least a nice looking truck, unlike the POS abortion that started this thread off, but anyone who thinks that it even comes close to a value of 80K is off their rocker, stupid, or both.

My guess is both, considering the definition of NOS in that auction.

I'd say 8 grand would be a nice deal for that. 'Course I've never paid more than 2K for any of my IHs, regardless of how they looked or ran.

#9 ·
Well, the dude really went all out on that. They wanted *new* side marker lights. After a search, they found them...for $200. Thats just the side marker lights. and IIRC, the whole rig was built like that.

#12 ·
Allrighty!! :) I'll put mine up for bid too. Lets start it at $150,000. :D Some "LIGHT" scratches" and VERY "minor" dents. Only on its side once. Pulls Jeeps off the trails proudly. It has flight capabilities when throttled properly. Also on occasion it pulls wheelies when on high traction surfaces. No stereo but the Supercharger plays great music. NEVER been offroaded!!! :flipoff2:

#14 ·
Old Scout said:
You guys like 44"x21"x15" tires on a dana 44 with 4:10s :confused:

Ok your talking about the T-all not the scout. Phew.
I always thought you were supposed to use 4.10 Dana 44s with 44" tires! :D I bet it pulls great too. It seems to me I wasted alot of money to just run a 5.13, Dana 60/70 with puny 39.5s. I should have used a 2.73, Dana 30/35 combo. :(

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.