Pirate 4x4 banner

new to the board

586 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  binderbart 
#1 ·
hello to everyone,
I'm new to this board, heard of it on another site, looking forward to checking in here regularly, I've had scouts for the past 7 years, got three now, just wanted to say hi.

#3 ·
harleykeith said:
Hey Bart wear your flame suit-- and search damn newbie
been waiting to say that to someone I knew that it wouldnt scare off
Oh yeah stop fuckin around and buy those Travelalls
damn, someone that knows me, you just want me to buy the travelalls cause ya need something off them , dont ya !! hey if I do get them bought I'll let ya know, not sure if I want to sell the 392's for a profit or drop one in the terra yet. its already stout with the 345 in it, and I just got it all nice and purty.

#4 ·
binderbart said:
hello to everyone,
I'm new to this board, heard of it on another site,

hmmm, wonder what site that was... :idea: :idea:

looking forward to checking in here regularly, I've had scouts for the past 7 years, got three now, just wanted to say hi.

word of advice: don't be an asshat, grow a thick skin and take most things with a grain of salt and a good attitude and you'll do fine. This isn't the BB, but 99% of us are on the BB so keep that in mind (and yes, if your the same Binderbart we "know" who you are).

#5 ·
RustoleumWhite said:
hmmm, wonder what site that was... :idea: :idea:

word of advice: don't be an asshat, grow a thick skin and take most things with a grain of salt and a good attitude and you'll do fine. This isn't the BB, but 99% of us are on the BB so keep that in mind (and yes, if your the same Binderbart we "know" who you are).
whoa, thanks for the advice, I generally try to take everything with a grain of salt, life is to short to get worked up most of the time, I try to surf as many scout sites as I can, the more info I can absorb , the better....one thing did perk my curiosity...."know who I am" is that a good thing or bad? and dont worry, my skin is real thick....the ex-wife saw to that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.