Pirate 4x4 banner

TC-143 to Dana 20 conversion and 4x4 switch

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  BamaScout 
#1 ·
I noticed that the Dana 20 that I picked up has a switch on it. Is this the switch that indicates 4 wheel drive is activated? The current TC-143 single speed transfer case has a pull knob that when pulled lights up a 4x4 light on the dash. Do I simply attach the wire leads that went on the TC-143 to the Dana 20? I also noticed that the switch leads on the TC-143 are threaded while the Dana 20 are smooth prongs? Any comments, thanks.

#2 ·
pityocamptes said:
I noticed that the Dana 20 that I picked up has a switch on it. Is this the switch that indicates 4 wheel drive is activated? The current TC-143 single speed transfer case has a pull knob that when pulled lights up a 4x4 light on the dash. Do I simply attach the wire leads that went on the TC-143 to the Dana 20? I also noticed that the switch leads on the TC-143 are threaded while the Dana 20 are smooth prongs? Any comments, thanks.
yeah, it's a switch. I'm usually pretty sure when I'm in 4wheel drive. I probably wouldn't worry about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.