Pirate 4x4 banner

I need dana 44s

772 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  White7 
#1 ·
I need a pair of 44s from a scout with front disks. I would like to get some around Salt Lake City UT. They are not actually for a scout but I need some from a scout for the correct width.

#3 ·
I got a set here in alabama... only a couple days of driving.

Look on the binderbulletin.org

There are some for sale on there now. I'd go with waggys also.

#4 ·
Ben W said:
You'd be better off getting some from a wagoneer. Scout 44's are pretty much the bottom of the barrel as far as Dana 44's go.
Aint that the truth. All these Jeepers out there who thought Scout II stuff was the shit cause of the width and size. I bet they are re-thinking that now. No caster, obsolete axle shafts, etc... The ones to use were right under thier noses the whole time. :laughing:

#5 · (Edited)
binderbound said:
Aint that the truth. All these Jeepers out there who thought Scout II stuff was the shit cause of the width and size. I bet they are re-thinking that now. No caster, obsolete axle shafts, etc... The ones to use were right under thier noses the whole time. :laughing:

Not to mention crappy tubes, crappy outers, expensive brakes, no flat top knuckles.

Yep, Scout 44s are the shit. Literally.

Unfortunatley I've got another full set of spares in the driveway that I have to break before I can justify spending money on something else.

#7 ·
White7 said:
ok say you have scouts on your jeep (uuh i mean a friends) and want to swap outer to internal hubs,i have cheby flat tops ,can i use all ford knuckle out(stubs,spindles,caipers and plates,rotors) and swap to my cheby knuckles,,,or?

Hey, if you do a little looking around using the search function you will find your answer and plenty of other options.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.