Weekend update 8/13-8/14 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > International Harvester
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2005, 07:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 35721
Weekend update 8/13-8/14

i had a blast on sierra trek this year, my klune kicked some ass on the trail. my club stayed and did winch hill 1 for the weekend... had 3 trucks flip over and had to get winched up.

saw sean and the anything scout group go up again this year... sorry sean about that driveshaft. and what ever happend to your radiator?

some guy in a black half cab drove through and broke his u bolts sending his front axle back and breaking his tcase completly off of the tranny...

i did fine... a little dent in the front quarter panel, a good dent in the driver door, so much that im giong to have to replace the door... my hub had two bolts broken off, and i have two tears in my tires (but no holes) other then that the weekend went really well for me...

here is me going up winch hill 1, the klune showed me what is could do up this hill, i didnt even spin one tire going up, the lowend tourqe just let me crawl...

[IMG][/IMG]

my buddy broke two bolts in his fr dana 60 casting the first day on the trip and had to sideline it the rest of the weekend...

Last edited by ih4ever; 08-15-2005 at 08:55 PM.
ih4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 04:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 26369
Send a message via Yahoo to Urban Wheeler
I envy those who get to wheel.

I drove ten hours to Pennsylvania for a big paintball game. Actually it wasn't that big, but it was big for a pump event. (about 200-250 people) Didn't play as much as I wanted because it was so hot and humid, then it got rained out. Still had a good time though. EMR is about half paintball and half party.

I will probably go back for another big game, this one will have 1500-2000 people. (semis allowed)
Urban Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2005, 10:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
BAMF

Member # 42606
2am jeep surgery in my driveway. Friend called and said he was coming in hot, his jeep was fallin apart right now.I groggily go outside and watch the shit magnet hop on down the road into my drive. The frame is ratchet strapped together. He just did a 4.5+ trial near my house and

split. his. frame

so I go get the chop saw, some steel, and the hobart. Weld on some supports, then put a monster bead over the crack. saved that damn jeep
Munchies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 02:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 18592
Send a message via AIM to binderbound
I wheeled