Pirate 4x4 banner

06 LJ stretch

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  TKFX 
#1 ·
Getting close to starting my project: 06 LJ Rubicon stretch. So far I have the axles, Dana Spicer Ultimate Dana 60 for a JK, (wanted a wider stance). I plan on pushing the front forward 3 inches partially utilizing the TNT steering box tilt to give me room for the PSC steering box. I plan on going back 5 inches and have the Genright comp fuel tank to give me more room. I was hoping to wait on an Atlas, but I want to run 42s, will I break my stock T case?

#10 · (Edited)
Posed basically the same type question when I started here, got basically the same response. Generally the "hardcore section" is reserved for very specific questions regarding hardcore aspects of a build and not as much for general/subjective "will this fit, will this break, will this work" type question. Jeep - Non-Hardcore and Newbie - General 4x4 Discussion are more of where you want to post those without the flaming and retorts.

Once you start your build, (due to the amount of custom work involved with yours), start a build thread here with decent pics and progress and then pose your questions within it. That will keep random and "less interesting" single question threads from burying other build threads and hardcore questions that people come to this section looking for. It will also alleviate some of the flaming (which will always be present).

Anyways, good luck with the build. Thanks for your service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.