custom fabbed steering set ups - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Jeep - Hardcore Tech
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2005, 09:46 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 26356
custom fabbed steering set ups

I've finally gotten everything for the front axle to be used ordered, execpt the steering parts (tie rod, drag link ect....) and instead of buying one, i figure "i'm doing a diesel swap, why not just make my own" so i wanna see some pics of what ya'll have done and quick write ups. I've looked and spied and read different ones, but I'm just curious if you've seen or experienced a way that doesn't work, or certain different things that do. I'm not looking for the pros and cons of joints and stablaizers or anything like that. just pics and quick write up of what you used. I'm not gonna do cross over (least not thinking about it, might change seeing as how i got the jeep and wanted 31's and now i'm up the 40's ) just high steer. I've got a pass. drop chevy D60 for my YJ so i'm looking for somthing that might be similar. TIA....

95 YJ <-- the build
87 YJ <-- the DD
C_I_A is offline   Reply With Quote