Pirate 4x4 banner

tom woods sye

569 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  nmujeepin 
#1 ·
ok so i decide to split my case to see why i am having problems with four lo....i suspected i did not have the linkage adjusted properly and after looking inside everything looks good in there....well this is the kicker.....for the second time when i took my yoke off the mainshaft for the rear driveshaft the splines on toms mainshaft were twisted!! i called them up and troy tol,d me this has been a problem wioth some of their kits well he told me i could upgrade for 125 to the heavy duty kit or ihe would send me a new one so thats cool he is standing behind the product....i am gonna give the "standard kit" one more go-round cuz i am too poor to upgrade right now otherwise i would for sure....so this is not a tom woods slam but i would reccomend everyone with his products take the rear yoke off and see if your splines too have twisted....7 out of 150 or so had broke according to troy and then my 2 that had twisted....take your yoke off today and see what you got....also the twisting is thought to be caused by the hole being drilled too deep .... BUT tom does have some top notch service

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.