2K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  H8monday 
#1 ·
:barf: :barf:

It's for sale too!! Look here

See less See more
#9 ·
Whadyamean Mall Crawler:confused:

LIMO + BUSINESS = $ MONEY $ !!!

This may sound :rainbow: to you and more power to ya, but a buddy of mine had a very small limo co. and lets just say he won't be jealous of whats in your wallet!! I drove for him once and a while and had a blast! One of them was a suicide door VW bug. NO SHI@T!! I'll try and dig up the old business card that has the basic outline on it to kill any doubt. I may even have a few pics around here, somewhere. There were three other VW style limos too. One was a notchback, one was a squareback ragtop, and one was a safari-bus. They were quite often hard to drive... because even while driving people were coming from all sides taking pictures. Two of the limos were even seen on TV while cruising near one of the award shows in the backround behind a news reporter.

I have seen all kinds of novelty limos living in S. CA before moving out here. Some of the ones I remember were : Ferrari, Lamborghini, Hummer, BMW, Expedition, FSJ Wagoneer, Vintage 60's Mustang, Classic Lincoln Continental Double suicide, and a Chilean Presidential V-16(less armour & bullet proof glass).

#10 ·
With a V6 and stock axles/brakes I wouldn't touch that thing.

Although the limo business can be lucrative, you load that baby up with 8-10 people and I think you're asking for trouble.

#13 ·
Looks :rainbow: :flipoff2: to who ever built it.

Think it's a stock axle set?

#18 ·
Yea and its from WEST CHESTER Pennsylvania Just outside of Philly, :D That figures.... The people of West Chester have too much money... Kinda like Hollywood of PA :D

#19 · (Edited)
Geeze the roll cage would have to weigh over 1000lbs.
Jesse would have a field day building the rear drive shaft for that thing.
Maybe if it had a big block, fuel injected engine so that it could have all of the immenities of a real limo,...but in that particular package,..its just a novel hunk of junk. It couldnt support itself as a working limo, it obviousely cant wheel, and it looks stupid. Other than that its really "Neato" :rolleyes:
Yup, Its fawkin Gay:rainbow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.