Pirate 4x4 banner

Long Arm ? with pic!

888 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  tj7 
#1 ·
I got a Rock Krawler upgrade on the way.
I already cut my frame mounts off, I'v been using
a Rustys Skid which did bolt to the stock control
arm brackets.
I wont have the kit for a few more days, but I'd
like to weld these brackets up for the R-skid!
Are the brackets gonna interfear with the long arms?
The bolt head sits about 1/4in inside the frame
on both sides.
Just tryin to get things done before next weekends
jeep trip, Chicago to Moab.
Geno

See less See more
#2 ·
I dont know if they will interfere or not. But this I can tell you for sure.

GET THOSE WEAK STOCK Upper control arms off there ASAP. Spend some money on uppers.

They break. They dont like to flex. They break.
They dont like to flex. They break....... Get it?

#3 ·
Bert said:
I dont know if they will interfere or not. But this I can tell you for sure.

GET THOSE WEAK STOCK Upper control arms off there ASAP. Spend some money on uppers.

They break. They dont like to flex. They break.
They dont like to flex. They break....... Get it?
i think if you read his post you will notice he has a rockcraweler upgrade on the way....prolly wont have those uppers anymore:smokin:

#4 ·
you know im really not sold on rick's kit. i mean what the fawk is a torque arm it just doesnt make sense to me i spoke to him awhile back and i had told him i had a re longarm and he just trashed them i was like woooooooo dude who are you to say your kit is the best out there....as a rule of thumb
"never put down a competitor " its like saying avalanches stuff is shit ya know whatta mean..
a buddy of mine had the kit on his tj up here in north carolina well lets just say he is still alive and after he sued rockcrawler he is driving a brand new xj ahahahah!be careful dude i would just go with the re long arm and triangulate the rear...
but that's my 2 cents:flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.