Pirate 4x4 banner

Anyone want to join us at Tellico April 16th to the 21st?

1K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  BlueJeep 
#1 ·
I will be going down to meet some Jeepers (33" tires and up so far) to run Tellico April 16th to the 21st. We will be staying at pinecreekcabins.com
Anyone want to meet there?

Phil

#9 ·
chico said:
Let me know if it gets postponed or you go again sometime soon. I want to go, just not going to happen next week. Your driving down from Canada?
He left a couple days ago so he won't be replying anytime soon. Yes, he's driving down from Canada... He drives his rig all the way pulling a trailer. Stopped off yesterday and ran some trails at Paragon, then I think he's heading on down into Murphy today and should be there tonight... I'll be up there tomorrow night so we can wheel Wed and Thurs, then there should be more people rolling in for wheeling on Fri and Sat... Should be a blast...

Dave

#10 ·
1TONTJ ,
Myself and some freinds will be there also that weekend.
We are coming up thursday 4/18 and will be staying at he same place cabin # 7.
If you get a chance stop by and say hey.
Will have a Blue Cherokee and a Black TJ at cabin7 and bunch of others around us.

Ken C

#11 ·
OverTech said:

He left a couple days ago so he won't be replying anytime soon. Yes, he's driving down from Canada... He drives his rig all the way pulling a trailer. Stopped off yesterday and ran some trails at Paragon, then I think he's heading on down into Murphy today and should be there tonight... I'll be up there tomorrow night so we can wheel Wed and Thurs, then there should be more people rolling in for wheeling on Fri and Sat... Should be a blast...

Dave
Let me know next time your going. I'll meet ya there.

#17 ·
Yes, it was the best trip yet ;)

Looking forward to the next one.

Next time I want to go to Guardail first - I REALLY want to do it when there are no drunken red-necks blocking it.

I think I will try harder on hellicopter pad next time as well.

But, at least I did all the rest without winching :D

Phil

#18 ·
damnnnnnnnnnnn my fawkin shit wasnt ready yet :mad: but it will be ready in time for the big shinding in paragon maybe ill come up to montreal sometime in the summer and we can run chaline valley ahahhaahhaahah
oh ya i emailed ya phil
take care

#20 ·
#21 ·
Wow Phil,

My tire carrier did the same thing. The stress from bouncing back and forth made the cracks in from the front and the back until it finally snapped. I built a new bumper without a tire carrier and now carry the spare in the back of the truck because of this. I have onboard air and plugs I carry with me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.