Pirate 4x4 banner

I need a TJ D44 bearing P/N ASAP

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  cmk 
#1 ·
I'm in a bind and need a part number off a TJ d44 carrier bearing ... the sooner the better.

I have the p/n for the cup assembly: Timken P/N: 25523. I need the p/n for the cone/cage/roller assembly.

Without access to a shop, I can't get the cone assembly off the carrier to look at the p/n.

Does anyone have this number handy or know where to find it? I've looked all over Timken's website with nary a definitive answer.

Thanks a million if you can help!

cmk

#4 · (Edited)
Old Jeep,

Thanks a ton man!

Just to clarify to anyone else reading this thread, the 8124071 number appears to be a Timken reference number for the the cup & bearing assembly.

An 8124071 consists of a cup (P/N 25523) and bearing (P/N 25590).

Aggro,

:my local parts house: wants $40 for the bearing. I can snake them through a local bearing distributor for less than $18 and they'll be waiting for me tomorrow morning. :rolleyes:

cmk

#6 ·
oldjeep said:
Ahhhh Daniel-san. But Napa wants $16.49 just for the cone portion of the bearing. I couldn't even find the cup assembly (25523) through their page.

I scored the 25590 for $10.26 and the 25523 for $6.18 (grand total of $16.44) through Motion Industries.

As usual, Napa is no deal and I'm surprised that I couldn't easily find the cup assembly on their site.

cm "must have bohemian blood in me" k

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.