Pirate 4x4 banner

Dana 35c vs. dana 70

12K views 168 replies 70 participants last post by  MC 
#1 ·
What is better for my jeep tj? I want to run 33x9.50's.

What gives with all these gay shit vs. shit posts? search it, learn it, live it.:flipoff2: :confused:

#9 ·
AAHHH man! You guys have me all mixed up now!

My owners manual doesn't say anything about this stuff.
Can someone help?

I was never offered the labia or clit pink option and I can only find information on the Portal 35 and nothing about the D135. Am I screwed or can I just flip my housing upside down and make it reverse cut?? :confused:

#13 ·
Weezer said:
The problem with the Dana 70 is that it causes your chrome nerf bars to hang 1 1/2" lower then with a Dana 35c:flipoff2:
No, I thought the problem with the Dana 70 was that chrome differential covers for it are so hard to find...

And have you ever tried to find gold Fittipaldi rims with an 8-lug pattern??? Impossible!!!

:flipoff2: :D :smokin: :rasta:

#26 ·
attachcurrie said:
In all seriousness guys I was thinking of running a spring over axle setup. How do you do this? Can someone take me through it step by step and tell me exactly what parts to buy.

ALRIGHT! Someone show him to the door!

We had a good technical conversation going until this. Why do you bring this unserious, out of scope question to this thread?

:flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.