Pirate 4x4 banner

will D300 bolt up to 94 YJ auto???

1K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  withamc 
#1 ·
so, no time to search, hoping yall can help me out anyways- come on, be nice. thanks a lot!!!

- jake

#8 ·
The lockup converter versions are referred to as the 32RH
These were the autos available in 4-bangers correct:question:

My auto has a lockout converter and 23 spline output just like the auto from the 4.0.

Is there any other difference between the 32RH and the 999 besides the lockout converter, I've been told no but in case you know different please share.

You the man slut:beer:

#13 ·
well, i plan on going d300, GM 60/14 bolt. i think its pointless to flip the 300 unless you already have money in a set of driver drop axles- which in my case, i am still sportin the 30/35 combo. so i have the 999 and the 300 will bolt up(with a clocking ring of course). fabulous... thanks guys!

- jake

#18 ·
The 1980 model has a shorter output shaft that is supposedly stronger but you cant get 4:1 gears for this case.
Sure you can:rolleyes: There is NO difference between the two cases;) The only thing that is different is the tail shaft and tail shaft housing;) Oh ya and like one hole in the case for the rear housing. You can even get a 32 spline output shaft for the '80 dana 300s now:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.