Pirate 4x4 banner

Rubicon Express Long Arm Measurements

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Michael Lopas 
#1 ·
Guys

I have decided to embark on a custom long arm suspension for my TJ. Not exactly sure where it will end up yet, but I would like to use the RE kit as my starting point and work from there.

Does anyone have detailed pictures and measurements of the RE long arm kit, or does anyone have one of these out of their vehicle that they are about to install.

I would get these measurements myself, but their is only one jeep so far in Australia (that I know of) that has the RE long arm installed and it's 600 miles away.

Thanks in advance

Rod

#3 ·
Installed a 6"RE long arm last month and still had the instructions
Rear lower control arms 33.25"
Rear upper CA 33.25"
Front lower CA 37.5"
Front upper CA 15.875"

These might be a starting point but if you are fabricating your own design your mounting points will be different so I can't see these dimensions being exact for you. Your CA will be longer or shorter depending on where you attach

#4 ·
I know that my final lengths will be different, but I was just trying to get some starting dimensions.

Shipping and import duty to Australia is bad.....very bad!

Can anyone provide any dimensions of the brackets that mount to the chassis that the long arms then mount to?

Thanks in advance.

Rod

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.