Pirate 4x4 banner

Got a question

539 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  ouibus 
#1 ·
I usually spend my time over on the Cruiser forum. Over there, it is okay to sometimes post something for sale if it is Cruiser related. I was wondering if the same held true over here?
If so, I have something Jeep related that I am trying to sell.

#3 ·
I have got basically an enitre exhaust setup for a CJ7 with a 350. It includes a pair of Advanced Adapter Slick-Fit headers, and two exhaust pipes that have mufflers and cats on them. It also has the oxygen sensor port welded to it. It is used but in good condition. It was used for less than 2 months, and only one trip of wheelin'. I am trying to get $200 for it, but the price is very negotiable. Just throwing that out to there, to see if anyone in the Jeep forum is interested.

#4 ·
Would it fit a YJ with a 350 and D-300?

#5 ·
Grendel.
I am not sure if it would or not. If the distance from the engine to the fender well is the same on YJ's as it is on CJ's, then it probably would. I could probably go see my friend that has a YJ and test fit them if you wanted me to. Just let me know, Thomas

#6 ·
I am interested. These are in frame, right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.