Pirate 4x4 banner

Labor Day in Farmington (Pics)

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  mfg4rox 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Looks like Terry's WB grew some?? used to be 92" or so didn't it?

#4 ·
G02Guy said:
Looks like Terry's WB grew some?? used to be 92" or so didn't it?
Terry built a new rectangle tube frame this year, and added that new coil over setup in the rear. That's another reason his rig looks a little different ... but remarkably the same.
I hadn't noticed it until late that day until I was remarking on it with a guy next to me while they were hacking at that hill.
It was getting dark so I cut out and didn't have a chance to talk to him about that. They camped at the Rock Garden the previos night. Then he and Shawn took out for home Monday morning. I went out early looking for them but they'd already broken camp and were gone. That's when we ran into Garret and the YJ's. I'm glad someone came down to play. The whole canyon has been pretty deserted all summer.
With the sandstone all washed off and fresh, Terry took the B-7 'Terminator' climb and the other recent RCCA gates near by like they were walks in the park.:eek:

#5 ·
I stretched the wheelbase from 86" to 96". Amazing difference on many things. Black Widow, where I rolled a couple years ago, was a piece of cake. Had a amusing time out there, but it was kinda hot.

Next time I'm headed down there John, I'll drop you a note. I didn't contact anyone this time and it would of been nice to have someone show us some of the new stuff. Just not that organized.

#6 ·
Jaffer, great pics from you as always. Thanks for the post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.