Pirate 4x4 banner

Thinking of buying an Atlas soon?

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  moveaside 
#1 ·
For the month of september on any Atlas you order you can upgrade to a free 32 spline hd. front output. 3.8's are a couple weeks off, 4.3's are in stock and ready to rock. Call us for pricing I will not quote here. :D

#11 ·
I will not quote any prices in writing except fair trade prices, and I don't see a reason to do that. Including Emails, PM's etc. We can quote you a one time take it or leave it price by phone only. What this means is we will quote you a price that you can say yes to or no to. You may never hear that price again from our mouths. So don't call me first, call me last.

#15 ·
MOVEASIDE said:
Thats kickass Steve:D BTW Dave's is in and looking good its gonna kick mine and Mike's super-dupers to the curb:flipoff2: Wish I wasn't broke for three more months can I get a raincheck? Just kidding. That thing is a piece of machinery I want one:mad:
mike has a super dooper OOPER one dork:flipoff2:

#16 ·
onetoncv said:
were havin the same sale go figure- :D - 2450.00 one ton c/v flanges front and back just what the doctor orderd - 32 spline front output and 4.3 ratio - this is a good deal- only through sept- Jess
Yeah but your sale is on a different thread go figure:flipoff2: I like you Jess but not cool man delete please

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.