Pirate 4x4 banner

Waggy front 44, outer nuts? I did serach ;-) !

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  MilspecXJ 
#1 ·
Hey there,

My 87 Wggy front 44 came w/ full time 4wd, no lockout manual, but i m going to replace it w/ Warn peruim hub manuals.

I inspected front Waggy 44 axleshafts, its good!
I have read some posted in serach about Waggy axleshafts, like outer nut to tightened but my outer doesnt come w/ nuts, its just snap rings at end of outer axleshafts :confused: ?
I may be blind or miss to inspect it ;) !
Any comment or tips??

Thanks!
YEOW!

#6 ·
Sorry i was not clear before...

I m lookin for the infos on what torque lbs for spindle nuts that onto to the kunckles (6 small nuts) and also the hub on the spindle, 2 big nuts and one plate.
Hope this is now clear understand..

Thanks!
YEOW!

#7 ·
Perhaps like Yoda you will not type, answers to questions you will receive, yes?. If talk you do like you type, name Yeow be must from smacking you receive, yes? No time for this you have, train you must, learn you will, to JU you must return, not ready for the dark side.....not scared? YOU WILL BE.

#8 ·
Whoops! Okay, I'll smack myself down now, I was just notified that you're using an ASL, sorry. Open mouth, insert keyboard, my bad. I would normally delete my post, but a good quality newbie bash like that would be a shame to waste, so I'll just apologize. Even when I bash, it's all in fun, now back to the tech......

As for Torque settings for spindle to knuckle nuts, I always just put them on tight, but on the rare occasion that I'm working on my Waggy front in the garage instead of on the trail, I usually consult my trusty Chilton's manual, because I can never remember such things. A manual for a Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Jeep or anything with a Dana 44 front would list the torque, or you could use the old favorite "quarter turn before it breaks" rule.

#12 ·
4Bangler said:
Perhaps like Yoda you will not type, answers to questions you will receive, yes?. If talk you do like you type, name Yeow be must from smacking you receive, yes? No time for this you have, train you must, learn you will, to JU you must return, not ready for the dark side.....not scared? YOU WILL BE.

This is now my signature for a little while.

#13 ·
Damn Grendel, I'm getting good, you're the second person on this board to quote me in their sig, either I'm making sense or making an ass out of myself, in this case I was poking fun at a deaf person, looks like I'm an ass for the day, but I didn't want the good bash material to go unread, I hope YEOW doesn't take it personally.

#14 · (Edited)
Nah, dont worry since i dont give a sh!t :) hehe and i will be around in here all the time and annoying/buggin at ya all until your finally help me or whatever :) :flipoff2: :) .

This board and JU, it helps me to learning about jeeps stuff to build on whatever on my own, and also help to improve my english :) too! I enjoy it :) !

Maybe one day you or one of your family will have a kid...who is a deaf, so just thinkin about it :flipoff2: :) !

Thanks,
YEOW!

#17 ·
YEOW! said:
Nah, dont worry since i dont give a sh!t :) hehe and i will be around in here all the time and annoying/buggin at ya all until your finally help me or whatever :) :flipoff2: :) .

This board and JU, it helps me to learning about jeeps stuff to build on whatever on my own, and also help to improve my english :) too! I enjoy it :) !

Maybe one day you or one of your family will have a kid...who is a deaf, so just thinkin about it :flipoff2: :) !

Thanks,
YEOW!
Way to be Jake!

So, you gonna do the Paragon run at end of Oct with the Dawg's? Hope to see ya there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.