Pirate 4x4 banner

Paki Jeep Upgrades.. PICS

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  4Bangler 
#1 ·
From something like this CJ-7

To this

Or this.

Yes thats being done here in Paksitan on a regular basis in different workshops.. The project takes 3 months or so and the Jeep is custom built..
What do you think of the work??
More here

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
I can't believe that I'm going to get all hippie yuppie politically correct and shit, but, can't we leave politics out of this? We all know what WE (USA) want to do to Bin Laden, but that doesn't mean that the rest of the world wants to hear it, nor do we want to hear their views on us, I think it kicks ass that WE (PBB and off-roaders in general) have something in common with the folks over there (Middle East offroaders) so why can't we stick to what makes us all happy, and leave the politics, religions, and all that other BS at the door, or at least in Chit Chat.

Sorry for the rant....

Nice fab work, well finished, like stated above, not really the same tastes over here, but I think we can all appreciate the time and effort that goes into a project like that, can't begin to imagine what that would cost over there.

Damn, I have this sudden urge to go by some sandals and a Beemer, maybe eat some sprouts for dinner, with some mineral water.......nope, I'll be knawing at a rare steak, swilling a cold beer, in my dirty workboots (from wrenching on my broke down Jeep), watching Junkyard Wars on TLC.

#6 ·
4Bangler said:
Damn, I have this sudden urge to go by some sandals and a Beemer, maybe eat some sprouts for dinner, with some mineral water.......nope, I'll be knawing at a rare steak, swilling a cold beer, in my dirty workboots (from wrenching on my broke down Jeep), watching Junkyard Wars on TLC.
You may be a *******:idea:

#10 ·
Oh :flipoff2: so I haven't had geography class or look at anything other than a trail or topo map in over ten years, you guys knew what I was talking about, but perhaps I should have said wheelers around the world, anyway, I just think it's cool that we've all got something in common and thought we should keep it at that. Maybe the rest of the world could take a lesson from us and just talk about the things we enjoy instead the arguing about dumb stuff, maybe shit wouldn't be blowing up all the time, I mean, blowing stuff up is cool, but not when people get hurt.

Oh, and JPrush, there's no "may be" involved, ******* all the way, well, not ALL the way, I ain't gots me no sister, but you sure got a purty mouth. Okay, I just creeped myself out, back to the tech...

#11 ·
Hello ppl..
Thanks for all the responses.. Well I know that it might not be to your taste.. It is not entirely to my taste either.. I just wanted to show you all the quality work ppl do here...
As far as Osama goes.. Dont worry.. All sane ppl here want him caught too.. Dead or alive.. But again, thats a completely different subject..
As far as having things in common.. Well I totally agree.. There are a lot of common things that we ignore while putting all emphasis on the minor non-common things.. Dont you think so..

#12 ·
Well put eshankiani, I just wanted to keep this all Jeep talk and not get a bunch of lunkheads making ********* comments, keep the pics coming, especially all the rust free older rigs, Willy's and Kaiser Jeeps are hard to find on ne piece and unmolested around here, and I just love to look at all Jeeps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.