Pirate 4x4 banner

YJ Seat sliders

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Taso Stambolis 
#1 ·
Anyone thats yanked a YJ seat or has one they can look at... (mines too far away right now)

do the sliders come off the riser seperately? I'm wondering if I can make my own seat bracket for the slider, and bolt it all back together on to the cage.

#6 ·
do the sliders come off the riser seperately? I'm wondering if I can make my own seat bracket for the slider, and bolt it all back together on to the cage. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes to number one , maybe Yes to number two, and if yes to number two then yes to number three, if no to number two then no to number three. :confused:

#7 ·
on my '89 the sliders go in between the seats and the tilt frame thing that's bolted to the floor. They all unbolt from one another.

To change my seats, I unbolted the seat and slider from the tilt frame thing, then took the sliders off the seats, put the sliders on the new seat, bolted the slider and new seat to the tilting frame thing thats bolted to the floorboard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.