Pirate 4x4 banner

Jeep Rollover pics!

2K views 27 replies 24 participants last post by  Po' riggity 
#1 ·
Things are kinda slow on the forum today, so I thought I'd post some pics of my last rollover, unfortuneately, it wasn't on the trail, it was on the highway. I was driving from Ann Arbor to Alpena, about 250 miles, in my trail rig cuz my DD was down, and everything was going great, top down, nice sun shiny day, the 4Bangler was running like a top, 4000 rpm @ 70 mph. Everything was fine until I got off the e-way in Standish, just a mile from the exit it happened. I was going about 65, I only looked down for a second, I still can't believe it. I'm not sure what I'll do with the old girl now, I mean, I kinda hafta keep her, but she'll never be the same. I'm just glad I had my camera with me, the pictures speak for themselves, check them out....

Jeep Rollover pics

#3 ·
4Bangler said:
Things are kinda slow on the forum today, so I thought I'd post some pics of my last rollover, unfortuneately, it wasn't on the trail, it was on the highway. I was driving from Ann Arbor to Alpena, about 250 miles, in my trail rig cuz my DD was down, and everything was going great, top down, nice sun shiny day, the 4Bangler was running like a top, 4000 rpm @ 70 mph. Everything was fine until I got off the e-way in Standish, just a mile from the exit it happened. I was going about 65, I only looked down for a second, I still can't believe it. I'm not sure what I'll do with the old girl now, I mean, I kinda hafta keep her, but she'll never be the same. I'm just glad I had my camera with me, the pictures speak for themselves, check them out....

Jeep Rollover pics
:p :flipoff2: :rainbow:

#6 ·
I was working in the site, trying again, it worked for everyone else.

#9 ·
Geez, ya try to get a little action going on the forum and everybody gets all pee'ed off. Hmmph. Well then, how about some tech?

#16 ·
I have 175000 on my 4banger and im going to the con again this weekend. That little fawker won't quite.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.