Pirate 4x4 banner

14 bolt from a camper??

953 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  66CJdean 
#1 · (Edited)
14 bolt from a camper?? *pics*

I have a friend who might give me a 14 bolt, it is a single wheel full floater out of a camper, he has no idea what year it is. Can anyone provide me with more info? Is this desirable.
Yes I searched. :flipoff2:

#2 ·
Well if it is from a camper I would guess that you would have a 4.56 in that baby. Dont know much more about it than that. Not much more to know.

Is it desirable? Well they arent worth that much. If you get lucky and it is 4.56 that would be the only real plus if you are looking for that ratio. They go for around 75-150 depending on where you are.

#3 ·
Hey man...

I'd say that's a toss-up if its desirable or not.... Many times, axles from the campers and conversion vans lead a hard life of overloading by their fat arse, Clark W. Griswold owners and their rugrats, and their boat, and their... etc.. you get the point.....

If you're gonna have to regear, you'd be just as well getting one while junk yard diving - off a lighter vehicle of course..

If you don't have to regear, it might be worth it. Especially if you know the guy and he's honest about the life it's had.

#6 ·
I just wonder how streight it is? Does it have a detroit in it? If not now is a good time to put it in and they are very easy to do on a 14B they are almost like putting in a lock right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.