Pirate 4x4 banner

Reference Material

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  mellocj 
#1 · (Edited)
I posted this in Gen4x4 but thought it would be appropriate here as well...

I'm trying to collect information, so far I've got some good stuff that you guys might find interesting that I've posted up on my site. If any of you have material that you would like to contribute, that would be awesome. Email me at sniperfire@darksiderz.co.uk and either let me know what you got in case I need to setup an FTP directory for you (big files) or send it attached (small files).

Here's what I have so far. Hope you can use some of it.

2.5L Jeep Engine
4.0L Jeep Engine
4.2L Jeep Engine
AX15 Tranny
BA10/5 Tranny
Brake Overview
1982 CJ Brake Info
Wiring Diagrams
Painless Wiring - Jeep Harness
1977 CJ Wiring Diagrams
HiLift Jack
Dana 60 Maintenance Manual
York Compressor Service Manual
NP231 TCase Manual
Shock Spreadsheet

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for the technical resources. Put you site in my links. If and when I ever do get anything worthy of your site I'll send it to you.

I was equally interested in this pic on your site. I wanna order one. ;) Shirt that is. ;)

#4 ·
#12 · (Edited)
To tell the truth I don't know or care where the stuff comes from. I set up FTP directories, people upload stuff, and I post it, people copy it.

If some of it is your stuff, thanks for the indirect contribution. :flipoff2: Feel free (when the site comes back online Monday) to go get all the other stuff I have since posted on there and put it in your space.

Please note this post was dreged up from back in the summertime when I originally posted it. Don't get your knickers all in a twist thinking you posted a link to this stuff two weeks ago and I rushed out and copied it. :rolleyes:

#13 ·
OK sniperfire. Of the 15 things you listed that you have on your site, 14 of them are also on my site. A few of them I scanned (hi-lift manual, painless instructions, and some 1982 FSM info), a few came from links here on POR but most of it was contributed to me by jeeperjohn on the SWB board at off-road.com

anyways i'll look forward to seeing what else you've got when your site comes up

#14 ·
mellocj said:
OK sniperfire. Of the 15 things you listed that you have on your site, 14 of them are also on my site. A few of them I scanned (hi-lift manual, painless instructions, and some 1982 FSM info), a few came from links here on POR but most of it was contributed to me by jeeperjohn on the SWB board at off-road.com

anyways i'll look forward to seeing what else you've got when your site comes up

I set up FTP directories, people upload stuff, and I post it, people copy it.

being a non-computer geek, sounds like he's justing hosting, others contributed. so calm the f-down! :flipoff2:

besides, its not like you wrote the stuff, you stole it too! :D

#15 ·
eb88 said:

Being a non-computer geek, sounds like he's justing hosting, others contributed. so calm the f-down! :flipoff2:

besides, its not like you wrote the stuff, you stole it too! :D
I am calmed down. It might have seemed like I wasn't but emotions don't go through the intarnet well . Anyways, people can use my site for now since his is down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.