Pirate 4x4 banner

Do you own an unaltered Dana 44 and a tape measure?

989 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Savage 
#1 · (Edited)
Measure up your Dana 44 front axles and post you findings HERE

Take the measurements shown in the upper right corner of the following chart to fill in the gaps.

Axle Chart

#3 ·
Thanks, I think it will work out well, if I can get all the Dana 44 info, I can move on to the Dana 60 stuff.

#4 ·
Come on guys, this chart will help us Jeep axle swappers more than anyone else, I know many of you have swap candidates or measurements from your swap laying around, check out the chart and see what you can add, please post it HERE

#6 ·
Thanks, keep it coming. I wasn't bashing your chart, it's a great start, but I think we need to weed out all the other axle applications (Dana 30's and crap) from the Warn junk and consentrate on one axle at a time. Once I get a Dana 44 close to complete, with complete information for the most popular applications, I will create a blank chart that can be used for all other axles. It's not that I have a lot of tiem on my hands, well, yeah I do, but I've been thinking about this for quite a while, and just needed that little extra "push" to get it rolling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.