First thread on Pirate, JeepForum refugee. - Page 10 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Jeep - Non Hardcore
Notices

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #226 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Member # 198573
Location: Norfolk Virginia
Posts: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrillANWR View Post
Turns out if your diff looses the fluid you can just smear shit in it to limp home.
LMAO! Way to bring this thread back on topic!
__________________
When someone tells you that nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football!
Necromancer_tat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:39 AM   #227 (permalink)
Registered User
 
_Stucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Member # 182743
Location: Central IL
Posts: 309
As someone who has never used a Savvy product, never held a Savvy product, never cared to spend the money on a Savvy product, I will say for a FACT that, I, will never, ever, ever spend 1 red cent with them. This is because they are coming off, to me, as whiney mother fuckers. "ooh you don't like us, well I'm gonna bitch and bitch and bitch. Maybe then you will spend all your hard earned money with us.".

FUCK YOU!

There is absolutely no need for you "business men" to even warm up your key board for a response, because it's going to fall on ears that have already heard enough bullshit.

If your products are the very best, industry leading, cutting edge, fucking cats meow, then why the fuck do you guys have to come on here and defend them? They should speak for themselves.

I don't race, I don't go to the off road product expos, I don't read the magazines, I don't follow the sheep. What I do is real life, out in the dirt, get mud in your eye, break shit wheeling. I have NEVER had someone tell me that the reason they made that climb and I didn't was becuase of some fucking bolt on, big $$, aluminum whizz bang fucking rocker guards.

As I have already said, no need to respond, cause I don't give a shit. FUCK OFF
_Stucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #228 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Member # 200161
Location: Southern Wyoming
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stucky View Post
As someone who has never used a Savvy product, never held a Savvy product, never cared to spend the money on a Savvy product, I will say for a FACT that, I, will never, ever, ever spend 1 red cent with them. This is because they are coming off, to me, as whiney mother fuckers. "ooh you don't like us, well I'm gonna bitch and bitch and bitch. Maybe then you will spend all your hard earned money with us.".

FUCK YOU!

There is absolutely no need for you "business men" to even warm up your key board for a response, because it's going to fall on ears that have already heard enough bullshit.

If your products are the very best, industry leading, cutting edge, fucking cats meow, then why the fuck do you guys have to come on here and defend them? They should speak for themselves.

I don't race, I don't go to the off road product expos, I don't read the magazines, I don't follow the sheep. What I do is real life, out in the dirt, get mud in your eye, break shit wheeling. I have NEVER had someone tell me that the reason they made that climb and I didn't was becuase of some fucking bolt on, big $$, aluminum whizz bang fucking rocker guards.

As I have already said, no need to respond, cause I don't give a shit. FUCK OFF
is that 3 now ? LMAO

__________________
99 TJ
O_M_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:08 AM   #229 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Member # 202663
Location: Norfolk Va
Posts: 62
I remember when this was a build thread...oh wait




TJsandyVag needed to go but seriously, make your own fucking thread. This one is only to bitch about how shitty JF mods are (Fuck you Gramps, take your compass and shove it up your ass).

Quote:
Turns out if your diff looses the fluid you can just smear shit in it to limp home.
What meal do you suggest eating prior to get the viscosity right?
ytowntj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:16 AM   #230 (permalink)
Wheeler
 
DutchTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Member # 8123
Location: Alpine, TX
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stucky View Post
If your products are the very best, industry leading, cutting edge, fucking cats meow, then why the fuck do you guys have to come on here and defend them? They should speak for themselves.
on my 'bolt on' Jeep I run the Savvy gastank skid and you know what: it's not because the Kilby skid didn't do its job or I want to be all Savvy and sh!t ... but it clears the rear diff (cover) better than the Kilby does (and besides that it saves weight and is still strong enough to handle my bad driving ) so no need to tighten my diff cover bolts after each run ... so there's a real life 'story' why it's a product that has an advantage over others

and no this doesn't have anything to do with the OP's question/statement (or whatever you want to call it), but coming over here whining about the fact that they got banned on JF is pretty pussy anyways
__________________
'84 CJ7, '96 CTD, '00 TJ
DutchTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:01 PM   #231 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Member # 4375
Location: Quail Valley
Posts: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stucky View Post
As someone who has never used a Savvy product, never held a Savvy product, never cared to spend the money on a Savvy product, I will say for a FACT that, I, will never, ever, ever spend 1 red cent with them. This is because they are coming off, to me, as whiney mother fuckers. "ooh you don't like us, well I'm gonna bitch and bitch and bitch. Maybe then you will spend all your hard earned money with us.".

FUCK YOU!

There is absolutely no need for you "business men" to even warm up your key board for a response, because it's going to fall on ears that have already heard enough bullshit.

If your products are the very best, industry leading, cutting edge, fucking cats meow, then why the fuck do you guys have to come on here and defend them? They should speak for themselves.

I don't race, I don't go to the off road product expos, I don't read the magazines, I don't follow the sheep. What I do is real life, out in the dirt, get mud in your eye, break shit wheeling. I have NEVER had someone tell me that the reason they made that climb and I didn't was becuase of some fucking bolt on, big $$, aluminum whizz bang fucking rocker guards.

As I have already said, no need to respond, cause I don't give a shit. FUCK OFF

And here I was already to go and offer you the friends and family discount.
__________________
I am an official member of the "I saw Dave Cole get run over by a rock buggy" club.
mrblaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #232 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Member # 134557
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckelhead View Post
You'll learn as you grow... IMO
X2. I've been learning this the hard way myself. The initial 5-7 year growth phase of any cash-flow small business is PAINFUL! It's destroyed my Jeep time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjrhd View Post
Does this thread answer the question "how does one get banned from pirate?" LOL
Even though I never post over here, I've been a member a while & read the threads almost everyday. I have NEVER seen anyone peg-out the dipshitometer enough the get banned!
RubiconRazorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #233 (permalink)
Savvy Off Road
 
Provelogear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 110540
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
And here I was already to go and offer you the friends and family discount.
Another Jeep Forum Reject with issues!
__________________
COMPETITION BREEDS INNOVATION! 3X EMC



Click here for: SAVVY OFF ROAD WEBSITE


Follow us on Facebook for the latest news and pictures: Savvy Off Road Facebook
Provelogear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:51 PM   #234 (permalink)
Granite Guru
 
robert-r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Member # 38318
Location: AntHome, CA 92025
Posts: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provelogear View Post
Another Jeep Forum Reject with issues!
Why don't you all take your jeepforum.com bs back to jeepforum.com ?
All of it.
I don't mean you personally, Provelogear.I mean everyone.The whole thread.
__________________
ROCKING DEAD

Last edited by robert-r; 04-29-2012 at 07:01 PM.
robert-r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:56 PM   #235 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Member # 200161
Location: Southern Wyoming
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert-r:14308751
Why don't you all take your jeepforum.com bs back to jeepforum.com ?
All of it.
I don't mean you personally, Provelogear.I mean everyone.The whole thread.
Because if this thread happened at JF the only ones not banned would be blaine, gerald and probably necromancer.

Kind of a self-defeating argument when you think about it lol
__________________
99 TJ

Last edited by O_M_Jeep; 04-29-2012 at 08:57 PM.
O_M_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #236 (permalink)
Granite Guru
 
robert-r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Member # 38318
Location: AntHome, CA 92025
Posts: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_M_Jeep View Post
Because if this thread happened at JF the only ones not banned would be blaine, gerald and probably necromancer.

Kind of a self-defeating argument when you think about it lol
It's not an argument.
Why don't you all start an "I hate Jeepforum.com website"?
& go there.


Pleeeeeeease?
__________________
ROCKING DEAD
robert-r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #237 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member # 75114
Posts: 1,397
Did TJ move to AU or no?
keeptahoewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:38 PM   #238 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
jsawduste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Member # 77571
Posts: 3,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeptahoewhite View Post
Did TJ move to JU or no?

Fixed it
__________________
Sent with smoke signal.
jsawduste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:47 PM   #239 (permalink)
Mr. DJ
 
DJ404564X4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member # 85595
Location: PALM SPRINGS
Posts: 6,901
I have no fucking idea what's goin on in this thread.....

I do thank whoever it was that got TJVag banned......
__________________
MY BUILD


http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=748821

web wheeler...
DJ404564X4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:49 AM   #240 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Member # 68171
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ404564X4 View Post
I have no fucking idea what's goin on in this thread.....

I do thank whoever it was that got TJVag banned......
He got himself banned...
__________________
Knuckelhead
Knuckelhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:34 AM   #241 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Member # 80653
Location: North Texas
Posts: 1,464
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj404564x4 View Post
i have no fucking idea what's goin on in this thread.....

I do thank whoever it was that got tjvag banned......
x2
BenE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #242 (permalink)
Granite Guru
 
EricsGreen98Tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Member # 187456
Location: Elkins WV
Posts: 951
Dam! This thread went fukn crazy since I last looked into it!
__________________
Looking for a hydraulic FORD 4 speed bellhousing and the clutch fork. PM me with any leads please.
EricsGreen98Tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #243 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Member # 198573
Location: Norfolk Virginia
Posts: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricsGreen98Tj View Post
Dam! This thread went fukn crazy since I last looked into it!
I'm waiting for the OP to chime back in about all of the mess, lol!
__________________
When someone tells you that nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football!
Necromancer_tat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:25 AM   #244 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Member # 200709
Location: Eastern, OK
Posts: 484
I am still bumfuzzled by the poop in the rear diff. situation...
__________________
Crawl Maller

[URL="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/member.php?u=89723"]S/E Oklahoma 4x4 shop Extreme Offroad[/URL]
tjrhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:17 AM   #245 (permalink)
Registered User
 
_Stucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Member # 182743
Location: Central IL
Posts: 309
This is a build thread?

I skimmed through it, I didn't see anything but childish bitching and moaning. No pretty pictures, just immature grumbling from the "professionals"...

Point me towards the build, please, cause I missed it.
_Stucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:25 AM   #246 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Member # 189895
Location: Pacific, Missouri
Posts: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer_tat View Post
I'm so OCD that I actually count the threads on a bolt that are showing after it's been torqued down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
I do not count threads.
Did I miss something here? He wasn't talking about you. Damn, after reading through this thread I now know how you have 3,200+ comments!
mwstudt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #247 (permalink)
Wheeler
 
biffgnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Member # 136981
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwstudt View Post
Damn, after reading through this thread I now know how you have 3,200+ comments!
Or could it perhaps be that he has been here 11 years. Based on how many posts you have in 1 year, how many will you have in 11?
__________________
Thank you Dave Cole, Dynomax, Falken and all the rest of the Spec Class sponsors!!
biffgnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:16 PM   #248 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Member # 4375
Location: Quail Valley
Posts: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwstudt View Post
Did I miss something here? He wasn't talking about you. Damn, after reading through this thread I now know how you have 3,200+ comments!
I know him, we banter back and forth a fair bit, get over it.

Go back to school and take some remedial math. I'm averaging about 24 posts a month, you on the other hand are pretty mouthy with that keyboard of yours at about 35 per month.
__________________
I am an official member of the "I saw Dave Cole get run over by a rock buggy" club.
mrblaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:44 PM   #249 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Member # 189895
Location: Pacific, Missouri
Posts: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
I know him, we banter back and forth a fair bit, get over it.

Go back to school and take some remedial math. I'm averaging about 24 posts a month, you on the other hand are pretty mouthy with that keyboard of yours at about 35 per month.
There's really nothing to get over, just pointig out the obvious. I'm sure it was just an oversite. I've also got no need to go back to school, and remedial math would only take care over half of it. You would also need to know the amount of days in a month, and I didn't learn that in math. I guess by going back to school I would learn that you average .80 posts a day, and figure an average of 30 days in a month. From there you multiple the two together and get 24. See how math wouldn't help? Not trying to start a cyber war, and I respect most the advice you give, and have used some in the past.

Last edited by mwstudt; 05-03-2012 at 06:08 AM.
mwstudt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:36 PM   #250 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Member # 68171
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwstudt View Post
pasts a day
What's a "pasts"?...
__________________
Knuckelhead
Knuckelhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.