First thread on Pirate, JeepForum refugee. - Page 7 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Jeep - Non Hardcore
Notices

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2012, 01:25 PM   #151 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Member # 200161
Location: Southern Wyoming
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtxracer:14302397
Some (read: almost all) of you need to stop bitching and moaning in this guy's thread...

Take it to chit chat or quit taking the internet so seriously.
lol, so either you didn't read the thread or you've never been to JF
__________________
99 TJ
O_M_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #152 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Member # 200709
Location: Eastern, OK
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_M_Jeep View Post
lol, so either you didn't read the thread or you've never been to JF
lol

gtx is the Cat's meow on JF.
__________________
Crawl Maller

[URL="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/member.php?u=89723"]S/E Oklahoma 4x4 shop Extreme Offroad[/URL]
tjrhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2012, 02:09 PM   #153 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Member # 4375
Location: Quail Valley
Posts: 3,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtxracer View Post
Some (read: almost all) of you need to stop bitching and moaning in this guy's thread...

Take it to chit chat or quit taking the internet so seriously.
I considered that strongly, then it popped back up at which point I quit caring when I noticed it was full of sniveling rejects. If the OP doesn't like how his threads go, maybe next time he'll choose his thread title a bit more wisely so as to not invite precisely what he's getting.
__________________
I am an official member of the "I saw Dave Cole get run over by a rock buggy" club.
mrblaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #154 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Member # 68171
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
I considered that strongly, then it popped back up at which point I quit caring when I noticed it was full of sniveling rejects.
Hey!...
__________________
Knuckelhead
Knuckelhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #155 (permalink)
Who's got the beer?
 
Necromancer_tat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Member # 198573
Location: Norfolk Virginia
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
Yeah, I started it by telling the whole world how great that pile of poo you slung under the front of your rig was and then defended at all costs with the help of all your little butt buddies. After which it died a horrible death as predicted only you didn't man up and go fix all of your glowing reviews with the truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
I didn't hold onto anything, this thread popped back up and I read it from the beginning this time. I never tired of bantering with you, I grew weary of the blatant stupidity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
I considered that strongly, then it popped back up at which point I quit caring when I noticed it was full of sniveling rejects. If the OP doesn't like how his threads go, maybe next time he'll choose his thread title a bit more wisely so as to not invite precisely what he's getting.


Take a couple of these and you should feel better tomorrow.
__________________
When someone tells you that nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football!
Necromancer_tat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:11 AM   #156 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member # 68805
Location: Cold ass Interior Alaska
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer_tat View Post
How does posting on Pirate get you banned on JeepForum?
No idea, unless Jerry B was upset that I made him look like a fucking retard fanboy in the Falken Wildpeak thread where he said that Gerald and John ran "factory Falken tires to a win" in the Every Man Challenge at KOH.

Because that's the only time I butted heads with him after the warning.
TJVigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:15 AM   #157 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member # 68805
Location: Cold ass Interior Alaska
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckelhead View Post
Maybe you'll learn something?...
I've already learned that you're a ball-swinging sack of chode who thinks, along with your favorite skin-swing buddies Blaine and Jerry B., that what you run is the build that everyone else needs to run, and anything different is subpar.

Honestly, when 35s are the normal "finishing point" for an entire forum, and anyone looking to go bigger is simply wasting money (I've seen that from some of you), I just have to laugh.

Jeepforum has nothing of merit to teach me. I was doing more teaching before I was banned, and the post I got banned for was the end of my final lesson, which of course went largely ignored.

You'll notice that you won't find, other than on Savvy's car, any Savvy products at KOH. And if Savvy was the be-all end-all of Jeep bolt on goodies, why are they content on winning the amateur's race at the event?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
I considered that strongly, then it popped back up at which point I quit caring when I noticed it was full of sniveling rejects. If the OP doesn't like how his threads go, maybe next time he'll choose his thread title a bit more wisely so as to not invite precisely what he's getting.
Aww thanks, I'm a Jeepforum reject. Nice to know that the God of the lamest Jeep board on the internet thinks so highly of me.

Jeepforum is the dregs of the 4x4 community. JeepsUnlimited is a better place for information than Jeepforum. The ONLY reason I signed back up on that sad sack of mallcrawling dweebs is because pirate doesn't really touch on the little things that seem to be prevalent over there. Cheap bolt on stuff that I had already planned to make my work commute a little better. Turns out that I already knew what I needed to find, and it turned out that the place was lacking in a little knowledge and a fresh point of view. Something it is again lacking in as of two days ago. Have fun with your constant inundation of 18 year old first-timers asking about how to get more miles per gallon.

Last edited by TJVigilante; 04-28-2012 at 12:22 AM.
TJVigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:05 AM   #158 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member # 85837
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 262
JF is run like a 1st world country. P4 is run like Snake Pliskin's 'Escape from NY'. Which you like depends upon your personal opinion of a world with rules.
__________________
'93YJ, '02GM 4.3 Vortec V6, SOA, ARBs, 8.8, Warn Hubs, 35" BFG KM2's, York OBA.
JeeperDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:23 AM   #159 (permalink)
Savvy Off Road
 
Provelogear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 110540
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVigilante View Post

You'll notice that you won't find, other than on Savvy's car, any Savvy products at KOH. And if Savvy was the be-all end-all of Jeep bolt on goodies, why are they content on winning the amateur's race at the event?
Since you brought my name up, I'll have to jump in. Once again you have showed your ignorance. We had four Savvy equipped Jeeps in the EMC race. With more using our half doors and corners. Why is that? I'll answer because you won't now after I prove everything you say is bullshit. We make the best products.

Two of the builds are here on Pirate.

We don't build products for buggies so why should I build a car where I don't have products to offer. We build the best products for Jeeps. You haven't figured that out. Oh wait, that would require some cognitive processing which you obviously do not possess.

We are totally content with the EMC win. In fact, because of the win we have even more zealots that are going to haunt you. When Dave Cole introduced the EMC classes he had Companies like Savvy in mind. He gave us a showcase for our products. I'm an amateur in off road racing the only thing you got right. This is the first off road race that I have ever been in. So what you are implying is our shit must be that good because as amateurs we are too good for the EMC race and should be racing with the big boys! Yes, the fact we finished first overall passing all of the stock and modified rigs after starting 33rd out of 37 in a stock class Jeep proves we know what works. Well, thank you for the compliment! We plan on dominating the series so you better not look at Pirate any longer because you're going to get your big girl panties all wadded up.

You talk a lot of smack but you have nothing. No one respects you and all of us feel you are a whining baby who is yearning for attention. I know you'll always be a hater and I'm cool with that but lying on a public forum you need to be called out. You now are known as a LIAR!

Another call out is on the Falken tire thread. You really should keep your dumb mouth shut because you have now idea what you're talking about. The only one you made look like a retard is yourself. What JerryB said was absolutely true. The people here and on Jeep Forum have heard of tire grooving. It has been done for decades. The concept of making a tire work better for you in a different environment eludes you. We run factory Falken Wildpeak AT tires that can be bought at any tire shop. We just groove them so we get more bite in the desert.

AKGEO "So their win was only because of the tires. Special one-off tires that aren't anywhere close to the factory Wildpeak AT tread design, and I'm willing to bet that their rubber compounds were special as well. Got it. And I guess they chose to put Falken's logo prominently on their vehicle as opposed to some other tire manufacturer's who offered more money?"

You have no clue how prohibitively expensive the above statement you made would be. A tire mold is upwards of a million dollars. Do you really think Falken is going to make a special tire for an "amateurs race." Special compounds? The EMC rules say DOT approved 35" tires no stickies. Do you really think we'd get special tires made. You live in a cloud somewhere that fact and fiction blend themselves.

Money! LOL! I wish. We tested BFG, Goodyear and Falken. Falken proved the toughest tire out there.


Bring it! Shows us what you got that can either compete on the trail or race with us equally. I know you got nothing. Typical web wheeler. And, now LIAR!

Here is your new signature: TJVigilante: All-Around Dumb Ass and LIAR!.

These two cars finished well at the KOH12 EMC race. Brandon Heyes finished in 3rd in the Modifid Class.

Hurelygo3's Mod Car finish 5th overall.



FC4x4's Stock LJ


Jason just won the Moab Dirt Riot race in Moab.
__________________
COMPETITION BREEDS INNOVATION! 3X EMC



Click here for: SAVVY OFF ROAD
Provelogear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:31 AM   #160 (permalink)
Savvy Off Road
 
Provelogear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 110540
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVigilante View Post
I've already learned that you're a ball-swinging sack of chode who thinks, along with your favorite skin-swing buddies Blaine and Jerry B., that what you run is the build that everyone else needs to run, and anything different is subpar.

Honestly, when 35s are the normal "finishing point" for an entire forum, and anyone looking to go bigger is simply wasting money (I've seen that from some of you), I just have to laugh.

Jeepforum has nothing of merit to teach me. I was doing more teaching before I was banned, and the post I got banned for was the end of my final lesson, which of course went largely ignored.

You'll notice that you won't find, other than on Savvy's car, any Savvy products at KOH. And if Savvy was the be-all end-all of Jeep bolt on goodies, why are they content on winning the amateur's race at the event?



Aww thanks, I'm a Jeepforum reject. Nice to know that the God of the lamest Jeep board on the internet thinks so highly of me.

Jeepforum is the dregs of the 4x4 community. JeepsUnlimited is a better place for information than Jeepforum. The ONLY reason I signed back up on that sad sack of mallcrawling dweebs is because pirate doesn't really touch on the little things that seem to be prevalent over there. Cheap bolt on stuff that I had already planned to make my work commute a little better. Turns out that I already knew what I needed to find, and it turned out that the place was lacking in a little knowledge and a fresh point of view. Something it is again lacking in as of two days ago. Have fun with your constant inundation of 18 year old first-timers asking about how to get more miles per gallon.
quoting so you can't delete or modify.
__________________
COMPETITION BREEDS INNOVATION! 3X EMC



Click here for: SAVVY OFF ROAD
Provelogear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:03 AM   #161 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Member # 4375
Location: Quail Valley
Posts: 3,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVigilante View Post
No idea, unless Jerry B was upset that I made him look like a fucking retard fanboy in the Falken Wildpeak thread where he said that Gerald and John ran "factory Falken tires to a win" in the Every Man Challenge at KOH.

Because that's the only time I butted heads with him after the warning.
Haters gonna hate, but you still can't change the fact that John and Gerald did run an off the shelf tire to win their class convincingly and then take the overall in the EMC. The only modification made to the tires was some grooving that Falken did for them.

Before you get your panties all wadded up over that little bit of info, we've been grooving all manner of tires for JV over the years including Krawlers and MT/Rs.

If that makes the tires suck, so be it, but it doesn't change the fact that they won using them and even you can figure out that those two can run pretty much any tire they want and they kept the Falkens after testing with them.

There was also some conjecture from your little butt buddies that they were paid well to run the tires. Seriously? Do you really think that John and Gerald would take the risk of not finishing due to crap tires at any price?

If they didn't think they could win with them, it doesn't matter how much someone wants to throw at them.
__________________
I am an official member of the "I saw Dave Cole get run over by a rock buggy" club.
mrblaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:09 AM   #162 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Member # 4375
Location: Quail Valley
Posts: 3,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVigilante View Post

You'll notice that you won't find, other than on Savvy's car, any Savvy products at KOH. And if Savvy was the be-all end-all of Jeep bolt on goodies, why are they content on winning the amateur's race at the event?

You really are that dense aren't you? Do you need more pictures to show everyone just how ignorant you really are?

As far as your derision over the Savvy win, you could always field a car and show us how it's done, until then you're still full of shit.
__________________
I am an official member of the "I saw Dave Cole get run over by a rock buggy" club.
mrblaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:36 AM   #163 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member # 68805
Location: Cold ass Interior Alaska
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provelogear View Post
ANGRY
You sound like a whiny little bitch in every word of that post, I hope you realize that. Oh no, he said mean things about me, I'm going to do what I can to trash his reputation to draw attention away from me!!!

If you make the best parts, then you can win the big game. But instead you stick to the amateur's race and "dominate". You might make the best bolt-on parts, but your parts don't make the best rig. Period.

And where are those builds? Non-Hardcore?

Last edited by TJVigilante; 04-28-2012 at 10:40 AM.
TJVigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:37 AM   #164 (permalink)
Savvy Off Road
 
Provelogear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 110540
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVigilante View Post


If you make the best parts, then you can win the big game. But instead you stick to the amateur's race and "dominate". You might make the best bolt-on parts, but your parts don't make the best rig. Period.
Far from it. Just showing how much of an idiot you are.

Reading comprehension fails you. We don't make buggy parts so why play in that game? In the Stock Class we do make the best rig. Period. Find one better or STFU. Oh, you probably just made 70 plus new friends!

You are like my kid when she was 3 years old. We'd ask her why she did something and to she'd answer "what time is it?" Just what you are doing. All the shit you spew are lies and hate because you can't comeback with anything substantive or meaningful.

Search the names I've given you. I'm not spoon feeding you anymore. Little whining baby wants to be fed, do it yourself.

Truth hurts!
__________________
COMPETITION BREEDS INNOVATION! 3X EMC



Click here for: SAVVY OFF ROAD
Provelogear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:41 AM   #165 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member # 68805
Location: Cold ass Interior Alaska
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provelogear View Post
Far from it. Just showing how much of an idiot you are.

Reading comprehension fails you. We don't make buggy parts so why play in that game? In the Stock Class we do make the best rig. Period. Find one better or STFU.
I've seen quite a few non-buggies racing in the big game. You chose not to because you feel that not winning is going to hurt your business. If you have so much confidence in your parts, why would you gimp yourself by sticking to the amateurs? Wouldn't it have been a bigger claim to fame by coming in top ten against full-on buggies?

But no, you were scared, and stuck to beating up the little guys.

Last edited by TJVigilante; 04-28-2012 at 10:43 AM.
TJVigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #166 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member # 68805
Location: Cold ass Interior Alaska
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
You really are that dense aren't you? Do you need more pictures to show everyone just how ignorant you really are?

As far as your derision over the Savvy win, you could always field a car and show us how it's done, until then you're still full of shit.
Yeah, that's nice. Some dude who doesn't make a living out of building Jeeps is going to "show you how it's done" when you have a business and multiple sponsors to pay for your trip. And if I don't do it, I'm just talking shit. Great argument, taking the road that's assuring your victory against all common sense. Something you've done from the very beginning.

Savvy: Beating up the little guys since wheverthefuck.

Last edited by TJVigilante; 04-28-2012 at 10:46 AM.
TJVigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:55 AM   #167 (permalink)
Savvy Off Road
 
Provelogear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 110540
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVigilante View Post
I've seen quite a few non-buggies racing in the big game. You chose not to because you feel that not winning is going to hurt your business. If you have so much confidence in your parts, why would you gimp yourself by sticking to the amateurs? Wouldn't it have been a bigger claim to fame by coming in top ten against full-on buggies?

But no, you were scared, and stuck to beating up the little guys.
How competitive are they? Not! Most can't finish the race. All of the amateurs would beg to differ with you.

You have no clue on market dynamics. No one remembers 2nd place. Everybody remembers 1st place.

We are smart unlike you. We pick our fight were we have a chance to win. Unlike you, where you like to be on the receiving end of a baseball bat. We are under no illusion that we'll ever be able to compete with 700-800hp IFS cars. You are just stupid if you think that. KOH U4 cars are the baddest 4x4 out there and you think a stock Jeep is going to compete with them. What a complete moron!

Again hate to tell you this, the 2nd place overall Mod car was a full tube buggy with at least 300hp more. Get your facts straight. Well that is not possible for you. You're funny, you don't even realize that we and the rest of the stock class have a lot more restrictions place on us vs the Mod class. The mod class will kick our butts soon as they have bigger tires, more suspension and 2x the HP but as you say we are the big dogs so we beat them up. LOL!
__________________
COMPETITION BREEDS INNOVATION! 3X EMC



Click here for: SAVVY OFF ROAD
Provelogear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #168 (permalink)
Savvy Off Road
 
Provelogear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 110540
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVigilante View Post
Yeah, that's nice. Some dude who doesn't make a living out of building Jeeps is going to "show you how it's done" when you have a business and multiple sponsors to pay for your trip. And if I don't do it, I'm just talking shit. Great argument, taking the road that's assuring your victory against all common sense. Something you've done from the very beginning.

Savvy: Beating up the little guys since wheverthefuck.
Wrong again dumbshit! Not one sponsor paid us for anything!
__________________
COMPETITION BREEDS INNOVATION! 3X EMC



Click here for: SAVVY OFF ROAD
Provelogear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:00 AM   #169 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member # 68805
Location: Cold ass Interior Alaska
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provelogear View Post
How competitive are they? Not! Most can finish the race. All of the amateurs would beg to differ with you.

You have no clue on market dynamics. No one remembers 2nd place. Everybody remembers 1st place.

We are smart unlike you. We pick our fight were we have a chance to win. Unlike you, where you like to be on the receiving end of a baseball bat. We are under no illusion that we'll ever be able to compete with 700-800hp IFS cars. You are just stupid if you think that. KOH U4 cars are the baddest 4x4 out there and you think a stock Jeep is going to compete with them. What a complete moron!
You argue like a 12 year old. Wow. I've seen better arguments on youtube comments. You think that you're taking the bat to me? You're the one getting your panties in a wad every time I post. You remind me of that german kid screaming at his computer playing Unreal.

So your parts are equivalent to a "stock Jeep". That's nice to know. A nationally-known successful parts business building a Jeep to defeat every other schmo with a couple grand to drive over to JV and run the race. You're so awesomely awesome! Go ahead and pick that fight...it just goes to show that your "expertise" is limited to bolt-on replacement parts, and you can't translate that knowledge to a buggy. Your posts prove that you're unwilling to even try.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Provelogear View Post
Wrong again dumbshit! Not one sponsor paid us for anything!
So.....you have 2389749723 stickers on your STOCK JEEP for what reason, now?

Last edited by TJVigilante; 04-28-2012 at 11:08 AM.
TJVigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #170 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Beat95YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member # 22176
Location: Redondo Beach
Posts: 9,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVigilante View Post
So.....you have 2389749723 stickers on your STOCK JEEP for what reason, now?
Free parts, not $. At least in my experience.
__________________
I can break a steel ball in a rubber room!

Beat95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #171 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Member # 200161
Location: Southern Wyoming
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVigilante View Post
you feel that not winning is going to hurt your business.

But no, you were scared, and stuck to beating up the little guys.

Nothing hurts their business more than the way they treat the "average Jeep person", I have spent more than $5800 in the last 6 weeks getting ready for my project next month, not one dollar will go to Gerald or Blaine in any way, I was even very careful that the one Currie item I bought was second hand so Currie wouldnt see a dime from me either. I will scrap my Jeep before I support savvy in any way.

pretty soon the kool-aid drinkers will have all the savvy they can afford and gerald and blaine will be wondering how much of a difference customer service would have made
__________________
99 TJ

Last edited by O_M_Jeep; 04-28-2012 at 12:31 PM.
O_M_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #172 (permalink)
Savvy Off Road
 
Provelogear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 110540
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat95YJ View Post
Free parts, not $. At least in my experience.
Thank you Frank. He doesn't get it.
__________________
COMPETITION BREEDS INNOVATION! 3X EMC



Click here for: SAVVY OFF ROAD
Provelogear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:36 PM   #173 (permalink)
Savvy Off Road
 
Provelogear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 110540
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVigilante View Post
You argue like a 12 year old. Wow. I've seen better arguments on youtube comments. You think that you're taking the bat to me? You're the one getting your panties in a wad every time I post. You remind me of that german kid screaming at his computer playing Unreal.

So your parts are equivalent to a "stock Jeep". That's nice to know. A nationally-known successful parts business building a Jeep to defeat every other schmo with a couple grand to drive over to JV and run the race. You're so awesomely awesome! Go ahead and pick that fight...it just goes to show that your "expertise" is limited to bolt-on replacement parts, and you can't translate that knowledge to a buggy. Your posts prove that you're unwilling to even try.




So.....you have 2389749723 stickers on your STOCK JEEP for what reason, now?
Me? You can even keep on topic. You still playing computer games!

Can't defend your position so you try and change the subject. We are far from a nationally know business. We are probably one of the smallest Companies here. So once again you show us your ignorance. We are in the Non-hardcore JEEP section. We aren't talking about buggies and once again you fail to comprehend that we build Jeep parts not buggy parts.

You are right we don't build buggies. We have good friends that build them for us. Jimmy's 4x4 built my last two. Goat Built is building my new one. You can't understand that buggies is not our market and these guys build great ones and that is the market they are in.

Its called racing. The other guys know where we are and will build their stuff to eventually beat us. That's what we like. Healthy competition makes it fun. In racing the big teams kick butt until the more innovative or better drivers come up. We put the target on our back and the competition will raise.
__________________
COMPETITION BREEDS INNOVATION! 3X EMC



Click here for: SAVVY OFF ROAD
Provelogear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #174 (permalink)
Savvy Off Road
 
Provelogear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 110540
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_M_Jeep View Post
Nothing hurts their business more than the way they treat the "average Jeep person", I have spent more than $5800 in the last 6 weeks getting ready for my project next month, not one dollar will go to Gerald or Blaine in any way, I was even very careful that the one Currie item I bought was second hand so Currie wouldnt see a dime from me either. I will scrap my Jeep before I support savvy in any way.

pretty soon the kool-aid drinkers will have all the savvy they can afford and gerald and blaine will be wondering how much of a difference customer service would have made
That's cool. At least you are straight up and don't lie about it. Thank goodness we have many great customers to offset you two. It is always the vocal minority that makes the most noise. Normally, I ignore them but when someone out right lies than I must respond.
__________________
COMPETITION BREEDS INNOVATION! 3X EMC



Click here for: SAVVY OFF ROAD
Provelogear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:02 PM   #175 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member # 68805
Location: Cold ass Interior Alaska
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat95YJ View Post
Free parts, not $. At least in my experience.
That's money in my book. Money that would have had to have been paid to get the parts.
TJVigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.