Is there someone that makes this adapter? - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Jeep - Non Hardcore

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2007, 08:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2000
Member # 1515
Location: Lake Arrowhead, Ca
Posts: 5,789
Send a message via AIM to Po' riggity Send a message via Yahoo to Po' riggity
Is there someone that makes this adapter?

Ok, I think this is newb.. anyway, I have most of a holley projection kit (Thanks EarlKann! ) and plan on using megasquirt for the ECU. Anyway, This holley projection throttle body uses a square bore adapter plate. Is there a company that makes an adapter plate to mount the square bore to my factory intake manifold, or is this something I am going to have to do on my own?
Black Star Status!
Po' riggity is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.