Pirate 4x4 banner

New CJ7

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  burtv 
#1 ·
I picked this up yesterday. What are some cheap things I can do to get this thing to flex. I know taking the sway bar off will help, but are there other things to do?:confused:

See less See more
#3 ·
I agree with all except the T-Case drop. I never understood why people do that.
You spend all that time, money, and effort to lift the Jeep and then lower the T-Case. :rolleyes:
Do it right the first time, leave the T-Case where it is, rotate the rear pinion
up, reweld the rear axle spring pads and use a CV rear driveshaft.

#6 ·
I don't want to get real radical with this Jeep it's just my mild trail rig for taking out the family. I have a Samurai that is all tubed and stretched for the seriuos stuff. I would just like to get a little more out of the Jeep. Thanks for the advice guys!

#9 ·
It reminds me of an old girl friend in two ways... 1. It looks great from about fifty feet away 2. It's fun to play with but in the end it's still ugly. All joking aside I traded my 86 Honda 200X straight across for it. It has some rust and the transmission is making noise. I think I got a :smokin:deal!

#12 ·
It looks like a clean CJ. sELL IT BUY A BEATER AND START THERE WITH THE PROFIT!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.