Pirate 4x4 banner

TJ upper control arm brackets?

5K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  IV WHLN 
#1 ·
Does any one make rear upper control arm brackets for a TJ? Mine were starting to tear off at the welds a couple of months ago. So I welded them back on. Now the brackets are bent all to hell. So I am looking for a heavy duty complete replacement bracket. I see that Currie sells pieces to add to existing brackets but I am looking for complete brackets.

#2 ·
Rubicon Express sells complete axle bracket kits, u may be able to buy just the pieces you need. Also have you tried Gen-Right or Poly Performance? They generally have a good selection of parts like that. Also you may want to try some of the after market axle companies like SOLID, Dynatrac, Currie etc. They also usually have full axle bracket kits that they may be willing to part out for ya. Hope this helps, good luck.

#5 ·
I like mad 4x4 's bracket set.. they make awesome shit. check out their 9in front and rear axles.. insaine!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.